Jyn or Cassian

Prev1
KyloRekt
36 posts Member
edited December 2016
With only 350k ally p.
im only getting one if them.What do you recommend.Keep in mind I have maxed K2SO

Replies

• Options
    Im in exactly the same position... I would assume Cassian br K2 synergy but Jyn looks a beast
  • Options
    Imho unless you are going to get 6-7* both are useless )
  • Options
    Cassian, because of K2, but Jyn is also very good
  • Options
    It's a good question
  • Options
    RAzZin wrote: »
    Imho unless you are going to get 6-7* both are useless )

Agreed... I canrt stand these tournaments
  • Options
    Cassian is easier to unlock and works with debuffs.He will fit with Boba Fett.I may go for him
  • Options
    KyloRekt wrote: »
    Cassian is easier to unlock and works with debuffs.He will fit with Boba Fett.I may go for him

Why is Cassian easier to unlock ?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

He is 50 shards.Jyn is 80
  • Options
    And btw SPOILER ALERT
    I watched Rogue One and its amazing but Cassian and K2 should be pilots to the u-wing not bistan and pathfinder
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

3* unlock
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »

3* unlock

Yeah i missed that part.My bad
  • Options
    Easier to unlock or not you still cant do much with a 3* char
  • Kyleslater
    438 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And btw SPOILER ALERT
    I watched Rogue One and its amazing but Cassian and K2 should be pilots to the u-wing not bistan and pathfinder

according to the game updates post he gets a Uwing in the next month or so.+

Edit: not according to game updates apparently I checked. I did see something about him getting a uwing somewhere official but I can't remember where.

I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • KyloRekt
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Kyleslater wrote: »
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

according to the game updates post he gets a Uwing in the next month or so.

Cool
  • Options
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

they have different U-Wings so both should have one.
  • Options
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

Edit: not according to game updates apparently I checked. I did see something about him getting a uwing somewhere official but I can't remember where.

He has a tournament for his blueprints the week after the tournament for his character shards. There are four tournaments coming. Jyn, Cassian, Cassian blueprints, and another tournament for Vaders Tie fighter. All between today and Jan 1st.

• Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

He has a tournament for his blueprints the week after the tournament for his character shards. There are four tournaments coming. Jyn, Cassian, Cassian blueprints, and another tournament for Vaders Tie fighter. All between today and Jan 1st.

• Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

Yes that is correct..

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information#latest

Found there.

I knew I was only partially ****. Still mostly **** though with really good short term memory and horrible long term memory.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

Yeah I don't get that (and rex/sgt ARC-170)...

They split the abilities giving the ship a few and the pilot others... That would lead me to assume, that in the future (or sometime during development) the plan was to have a single ship... and then be able to select/assign different pilots to mix/match abilities.

Though I assume having to level up more ships is more $$$$ for them.

• Options
    If Cassian is getting a U-Wing he will be farmable in FS most likely.Im playing for Jyn
  • Options
    Thanks for reminding me. I have like 150K worth of Bronzium too purchase.
  • Options
    Twin wrote: »
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

They split the abilities giving the ship a few and the pilot others... That would lead me to assume, that in the future (or sometime during development) the plan was to have a single ship... and then be able to select/assign different pilots to mix/match abilities.

That might be why the plan for single ship was abandoned. Or in the case of ARC-170 all clones flew those... except in rare cases like fives where they went and stole ships.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    Twin wrote: »
    And btw SPOILER ALERT

That might be why the plan for single ship was abandoned. Or in the case of ARC-170 all clones flew those... except in rare cases like fives where they went and stole ships.

Totally...

Though since there isn't a credit heist/droid events yet... ship leveling seem to be a slow gate.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    With all the synergy out there 3 and 4 * toons can be viable with good gear.

Jyn will be beast if you want her to replace wedge as your leader....I'm not sure about that. If you have chirrut up to snuff and k2 there is a chance for some really good protection healing...

We have all been seeing under starred toons, and with good gear they are fitting into teams. I wonder if we will start seeing under starred teams be anywhere near viable, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    While we are on the topics of ships... Some more ship pve would be nice! for those of us that suck at the pvp part of course.
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    This team has a 3 star Cassian, 4 star Jyn, and 5 star Chirrut, but's very competitive with her leader maxed and some mods.

https://youtu.be/b8dKBpy1Ed4
  • Options
    BenObi007 wrote: »
    This team has a 3 star Cassian, 4 star Jyn, and 5 star Chirrut, but's very competitive with her leader maxed and some mods.

https://youtu.be/b8dKBpy1Ed4

That's really interesting.

I'd love to see the same team up against a team of Emperor, B2, TFP and Boba.
  • Options
    It's on Auto and Cassian only does his basic, every time. What's up with that? No Shock Grenade?
  • Noe17
    148 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    They are both good for arena not completely worthless