Inglorious Blasters - F2P guild with 105MM GP

Prev134
The_Noobish_Hipster
316 posts Member
edited January 2018
We are the Inglorious Blasters!

Blahblahblah both Heroic Raids on farm. Top 50-100 guild etc. You've heard it all before.

What sets us apart is that we're ahead of the curve when it comes to managing our resources. The declared goal for this week's TB is 38 stars for both our guild chapters (US & EU).

If you are a competitive F2P player with > 1.5mm GP, you'll want to consider joining our group. We can help you make the most of your roster, and there's no need to go binge-spending to stay in striking distance of the whale guilds.

We're not looking for pure ticket-grinders, we'd like to fill our ranks with members that are a fit for the spirit of our guild and will help us play the Territory Battles at a competitive level.

Here are the links to our guild rosters:

https://swgoh.gg/g/4469/ingiorious-blasters/

https://swgoh.gg/g/18/inglorious-blasters/

You won't find a finer group of individuals this side of Coruscant.

Cheers!
Post edited by The_Noobish_Hipster on

Replies

• Options
    It is indeed a great fun and good group to belong to since i joined last september
  • Options
    I'm interested in the us guild. I have rebels and a decent Jedi team.
  • Options
    @The_Noobish_Hipster we have a hit ^^
  • Options
    Still looking?
  • Options
    Puddis95 wrote: »
    Still looking?

Yes we are still looking. Do you have a https://swgoh.gg/ account?
  • Options
    lots of fun to be had with this great bunch of ftp players....
  • Options
    And just to be very clear, we are currently completing AAT heroics in both our US and EU divisions. This isn't just a group of F2P dreamers here, we get it done.
  • Options
    One spot open on both sides of the pond.
  • Options
    Everyone jump on that sip...
  • Options
    Do you have Kenobi maxed? We have a Heroic raid starting this afternoon if you don't...
  • Options
    IB EU has started hits Heroic ATT Tank raid. Come and have yourself interviewed to see if you can join an be part of the Rewards for the next tank raid :)
  • Options
    We've just finished the raid, and prices are rolling in. We have enough tickets to start another raid right away...

If you want in, send me a PM. We have one spot left in our European chapter
  • Options
    Good group of people, with an active discord server.
  • Options
    Everyone tries to help each other to improve, which character choices, mods, EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    Hi guys, how can I join you?
  • The_Noobish_Hipster
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    A spot has opened up in our European chapter. We're doing 2 Heroic tank raids per week, first GenKen has been unlocked. Send me a PM if you want in.

PS: Don't fall for the imposter guild. Only the true Blasters are doing Heroics
  • Options
    If you guys are doing T7 Tank raids I'm down for sure. I have 62 7* star characters with about a dozen gear 11. Let me know if you need some help and want me to help in Tank ATT Heroic raids!
  • Options
    I live in Cleveland OH eastern time zone
  • Options
    You guys still looking for one more
  • Options
    We are the Inglorious Blasters!

It's been almost 2 weeks since we became the first fully FTP guild to master the Heroic Tank raid. We are now looking for additional members in order to beat the Heroic Tank raid in both our EU and US guilds.

We're currently looking for 1 new member in our North American chapter, and we have 2 openings in Europe.

Our raid times are 8.30PM EST for US, 8PM BST for Europe.

So if you have Raid-ready teams (Jedi / Droids / Chirpalp / Rebels @ 7* and g10 or higher) for at least 2 of the Heroic Tank raid phases AND you are 100% F2P, feel free to drop me a message and we'll get you into our Discord chat.

Are you still looking a member?
  • Options
    Both IB Chapters are currently tied for rank 5 on the AAT leaderboards. We're looking for one recruit for the European side of the guild. Please send me a PM with a link to your swgoh-profile if you'd like to apply.
  • Options
    Currently 1 spot available on each side of the Atlantic.

Our raid times are 8.30PM EST for US, 8PM BST for Europe

PM me if you'd like to join
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    The open slot in the US chapter has been filled. EU still has space for one more player. Join before 6PM tonight and get rewards for the current Heroic AAT.
  • Options
    We can offer one ambitious player a spot in our European guild. We're not in need of someone who "will just help us cover that tiny little bit of damage missing to clear Heroic". You're welcome if you're active (600/600) and want to participate in Heroic AAT raids.
  • Options
    Just started the next Heroic AAT. One spot left in Europe
  • Options
    Finishing the tank tonight. Next one starting tomorrow night
  • Options
    Hey guys!! Good to see y'all are still going strong. Just wanted to check in and say hi. BTW sorry about last time I joined the discord, the Boba buff and GG messaging me almost brought me back. Just didn't have it in me to say goodbye twice. Blaster for life!!
  • Options
    I would be down to join your European Guild if you will have me, im on my way to level 84, compete everyday full participation and am consistently top 10 in my shard. Im working to fill out roster team by team. Swgoh.gg/u/silvermajra drop me a message if you think I would be a good fit.
    Ive only been in two clans my entire time here, only reason I'm looking for a new place is that people are beginning to leave due to price gouging. I'm 100% F2P so the price hikes dont make a difference to me.
  • Options
    Hey guys!! Good to see y'all are still going strong. Just wanted to check in and say hi. BTW sorry about last time I joined the discord, the Boba buff and GG messaging me almost brought me back. Just didn't have it in me to say goodbye twice. Blaster for life!!

Hey, who's gonna say I'M GONNA WRECK IT!"

Just kidding. Good to hear from you. Hope things are going well.