Lucky server or this team is good ?

I have just come up from 300 to around 50 a week ago. Now I 'm between 100 and 50 everyday. Is this luck or this team will be good later, too ?

1. Sid 5* Gear 7 (alm. 8)
2. Geo 5* Gear 7
3. Lumi 5* Gear 6(alm.)
4. Fives 4* Gear 6(alm.)
5. Dooku/Jawa 3-4* Gear 6(alm.)

Replies

• Options
    You may be on a "fresh" server that hasn't fully matured yet, but that's a decent team... Just, no Jawa :)
  • Options
    Fortunately I m in a a quite new server, but whales are sitting 1-25 every server...
    I use Jawa to stun droid teams :) It's easy to beat a droid team while it's stunned
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    at that 50-100 range I don't think its LUCK. it'll do pretty good until your trying to get in the top 20 everyday. that's gonna take a much different set up. I've loved using assist characters (Fives, Jin, ig-86) but current meta requires I answer fire with fire meaning poe+ben+tie poilot with poe+ben+tie pilot.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    and of course you'll have to focus on starring up and gearing a primary team for arena.....spread yourself too thin and it'll be harder to get further up the ranks.
  • Options
    I'm F2P so I can't get Ben or FOTP :( , I hope when devs will release new characters they make farmable a few character. Of course these new characters will be the bests, and Yoda will beat Ben...
  • Fire
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Lucky server! On my server, all of the top 200 are lvl 64-68 wt 7* characters. Enjoy the ranking!