Thanks capital games

Yesterday was a good update and me and my guild appreciate it

Replies

• Options
    Except for the change to the gear in the guild Shop. Other than that fiasco it was a phenomenal update
  • Options
    Even that I don't mind honestly
  • Options
    Except for the change to the gear in the guild Shop. Other than that fiasco it was a phenomenal update

Yeah the update to the guild store is absolutely horrible. From being able to purchase 5, 10, or 25 pieces of gear at once down to 1 - 2????? Who's brilliant idea was that???? Rare gear was difficult to obtain as it was to gear up characters, and now this? Who decided on this horrendous regression?
  • Options
    I can speak for most of my guild, we are absolutely loving the tank raid now. From week long normals to day and a half. Phenominal. And all these gifts on top of it all. Tyvm.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Update was great and it's nice to have a lot of special activities for the Christmas/new year period.

As for the change in gear, calling that a fiasco is frankly overgoing it. It's a very minor irritant.

Thanks EA/CG for the update.
  • Options
    Good update. I love finding Sun Fac in Guild shipments so I don't have to farm him using only Fleet shipments.