Chirpatine?

What makes these two so good together?

Replies

• Isaiah_THE_Jedi
    276 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    EP and chirpa... it has something to do with tenacity?
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's for P3 of AAT

Palpatine's basic gets 15% TM per shocked opponent in addition to Chirpa's 10% TM boost creates this odd situation where most characters are frozen since palp gets 100% TM for each basic.

There are so many droids in P3 that once all are shocked you can keep hitting the main droid over and over with 100% TM after each basic attacks by palp.

It mainly works because there are so many ADDS to enable the 100% TM boost.

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    For phase 3 there are 7 enemy mobs, specifically 6 adds. Whenever EP uses shock, he gains 15% TM for each shocked enemy. Shock the 6 adds, and that's 90%TM each time he uses his basic. Chirpa gives non ewok party members 10%TM when they use their basic as his leader ability. So whenever you get all the adds shocked, and EP uses his basic he gain 90+10=100%TM.
  • Options
    It has to do with p3 of the AAT raid and gaining 100% turn meter gain using C.Chirpa lead and shocking all droids.....fun strat
  • Magulama
    125 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This is a specific pairing for phase 3 of the tank raid.
    Chirpa allows EP to gain 100% TM each turn, once all the side droids are shocked.
  • Options
    they only go together when doing one of the phases of AAT raid. Palpataters shocks all the B1 droids for TM gain, then attacks the super B2 gaining TM from his shocks, and also TM from Chirpa's leader ability, which basically lets Palpataters take turns back to back only taking Counter-Attacks from the B2, and regular attacks when B2's TM get's filled. They must have a couple tanks to hold taunt to take all the counter attacks from B2, otherwise Palps will just go down.
  • Options
    Welcome to the jungle...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I dont see the point of chirpa. Only palpatine is useful
  • Options

Read the comments and you'll learn why Chirp allows this to work.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Chirpa's leadership ability provides the extra 10% (6x15% is only 90%) to get Palp to 100%
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*