Vader shards

How come I got 2 Vader shards in gw an they didn't count towards Vader's lvlv up

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Shadow1313

If i understand this correctly, a character shard only adds up towards the required amount of shards needed to promote said character to the next Star Lvl, the shard itself does not mean you gain a character level.
  • Options
    are you sure it was vader.. last month I was convinced for half the month that I was getting vader shards from daily logins, until I looked closer and realized it was FOTP
  • Options
    Vader and FotP does look an awful lot like eachother, especially on mobile phone.
    Also what @Regeneration says cause he is very accurate and so fast all of the sudden, nice dude!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Confirmed, I've just got a Vader shard at GW:

UgdsfMv.png

Not 100% sure, but I think it was normally added to the amount of shards I already had.

Now I only need 50 more to promote Vader to 5*...

Thought Vader sards were only achivable via achievements :star:
  • Options
    I received one recently too.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I got a Cad Bane shard on GW battle number 10 or 11 yesterday (probably 11 because there's no GW tokens in reward), shards are only usually given on 12 but every once in a while it glitches and drops one on another late stage, think it's only happened twice for me.rrlbwk.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I dont think its a glitch. I think you have a chance for a shard at 10 and 11, and a 100% chance for one or more shards at 12. I played a round last week where i received 1 shard at 10 and 3 at 12.
  • Options
    Ik I didn't get my shards added on
  • Options
    I got stupid jawa today.
  • Options
    In the last 2 prize boxes I had 400 tokens on both..
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    are you sure it was vader.. last month I was convinced for half the month that I was getting vader shards from daily logins, until I looked closer and realized it was FOTP

I'd rather have FOTP over Vader.......