MK6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe

I find it ridiculous I need 300 of this right now yet its not in challenges and its incredibly rare and expensive to farm... It is also way More common than the useless TankChallenge purple gear.
Please let us farm that in a way in the future...

Replies

• Options
    concur. no one uses the stun gun in the tank challenge but everyone needs 50 of the purple blow dryers. they need to make these easier to farm
  • Options
    You can get them on light side 7-C (Hard) and 7E (Normal). It took me about 4-5 days to get 50.
  • Options
    I currently need about 190 more of these to max gear my main squad.

The worst part of this is that for 50 purples per upgrade, the stat increase(+25 agility) is really not worth it. But, let the sim span continue!
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yup! I'm at 25/50 after 9 refills and 3 days of normal regen. looks to be a long haul...
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    25 agility is so not worth it im just trying to Purple gear my worse toons now instead of wasting a week for 25 agility for one toon
  • Enklave
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I started few days ago. About 6 refills and 8! blow dryers are at home. I need 250 for my arena team. Best would be 350 for my alternate toons.

This is ridiculous.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    This item is needed on all my main 5 so 300. Even better is it's a component of the Mk 5 CEC which is the next item I will need so another 300, at least that is not until 73. So far my calculated drop rate is 19% on a small 40 sample. But if I want to max everyone so I'm looking at WEEKS of 100% of my energy going to this one item. Pretty absurd.
  • Options
    I needed 250 of these. Managed 50 so far over like 3-4 days. Im only pulling what feels like 2-3 every refill. Im lvl 65 now and almost 66 to equip the one I have but I started at 63. Its quite frustrating
  • Options
    Just got to this problem yesterday. Could not believe why it wasn't in gear challenges...
  • Options

Sorry I didnt notice that Thread I searched the name but Nothing popped up.

Just got to this problem yesterday. Could not believe why it wasn't in gear challenges...

Yeah especially as it is so commonly needed not like the useless Stun Gun

swaggers wrote: »
    This item is needed on all my main 5 so 300. Even better is it's a component of the Mk 5 CEC which is the next item I will need so another 300, at least that is not until 73. So far my calculated drop rate is 19% on a small 40 sample. But if I want to max everyone so I'm looking at WEEKS of 100% of my energy going to this one item. Pretty absurd.

Same here and I dont want to bother ATM as it will make my game miserable... They are just too hard to get too many
  • Options
    Rogerfan wrote: »

Sorry I didnt notice that Thread I searched the name but Nothing popped up.

Yeah especially as it is so commonly needed not like the useless Stun Gun

swaggers wrote: »

Same here and I dont want to bother ATM as it will make my game miserable... They are just too hard to get too many

Agreed, farming those +10 for str,agi,int laptops instead for future characters and to finish up lumi's stuff