Need help beating an arena team

Hey everyone, I have a guy on my arena shard that I cannot beat for the life of me. Any advice would be great. He runs: Wedge (L), Biggs, Baze, B2, and RG. All 7* G11.

My team is: Rex (L), Boba, b2, JKA, and Shoretrooper.
How do I beat this guy? I can beat anyone on my shard except him. If further info is needed here is my swgoh.gg account:
https://swgoh.gg/u/devinsackfield/

Replies

• Options
    If I were you I'd drop B2 or Boba and pick up Lando, or drop both and pick up Wiggs.
  • Options
    Palp
    Shore
    Tfp
    B2
    Boba/rex

Your tfp opens buff immunity and ability block on baze... hopefully land a buff immunity on rg..

Opponent Wiggs goes on your shoretrooper.

If you're unlucky his b2 should then go... and your shoretrooper loses his taunt and get buff immunity.

Your b2s turn... if rg as buff immunity put evasion down on wedge. If not aoe.

If you chose boba... aoe ability block
    If you chose Rex... tenacity up and everyone goes... shore puts taunt up..

Palp goes... if buff immunities are in place (baze and rg) just shock his b2.. and keep shocking opponents...
    After that its kill wedge... and b2 the tanks.. and murder biggs.
  • Options
    Forgot to add: Good luck =)
  • Options
    Malthael, that was a most excellent description and step by step guide to how those high end arena matches are so crucially sweet. Love it. I'm 5 shards from activating shore and debating whther to spend my 1100 crystals on the ROne pack to try and get him. Hmmm...
    bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!