Merry Christmas top 2% and Androids

Odin_Noah
230 posts Member
edited December 2016
I think it is pretty rough to continuously give out characters to the top 2%. Guess who will have 5+ fully built teams for the next tournament? The same top 2%.

Also, instead of releasing a new character that only Android can get, why not just remove a random 7* from every IOS user. That way Android keeps its premium seat and the devs dont have to create new content.

Probably because it would be better if the Cassian tournament was Android only. I mean, why would anyone on an IOS want one awesome shoe in their stocking? Its useless without the pair. I mean, between emperors demise, military might and droids fight back Android only needs to bring 4 characters, because their free 7* K2 is a rebel and a droid. Lets just call this game Star Wars Galaxy of Androids.

Replies

• Options
    I think the best thing you can do is be patient about the choices made for character introduction and wait until they are available for free. Rex and a lot of other characters were just made free recently, it just takes a while
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Blame Apple......both Google and Apple were offered the same promotion.....KS for Android users and Cassian for iOS users. Apple declined. Purchases are made thru app stores and Google and Apple get a certain amount of the funds spent. So it's perfectly reasonable for one or both of them to pay for a promotion for their customers as a reward.
  • Options
    dang dude, simma dawn naw, simma dawn naw.
  • Options
    Its compensation for Android users having to put up with crappy hardware wheras Apple users use the best phones ever made
  • Options
    Blame Apple......both Google and Apple were offered the same promotion.....KS for Android users and Cassian for iOS users. Apple declined. Purchases are made thru app stores and Google and Apple get a certain amount of the funds spent. So it's perfectly reasonable for one or both of them to pay for a promotion for their customers as a reward.

why cant more people be like you and understand that k2so was apart of a promotion. thank you
  • Options
    To be fair, statistically speaking iOS users spend more money on apps and in app purchases. So because of the clientele of apple they didn't need to offer them anything for free. They will usually just buy it. It's not like an iPhone is cheap. Most people in developing countries use Android because you can get fully unlocked decent phone for $150 or less.
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sour grapes. Just flush your iPhone down the toilet, you'll feel better.

If I recall, iOS users got things in the past that Android didn't
  • Options
    I thought this was settled, 10 people spammed the forum in a faux rage and the rest of us don't care.
This discussion has been closed.