Empire team?

Nerfherder66
139 posts Member
edited December 2016
Just looking for input on teams. What do you use? I plan on using EP(L), TFP, RG, SHT, and who else should I use? And what teams do you use, doesn't have to be empire

Replies

• Order I would look at them - and with two tanks already I'd focus on offense

Vader - if you have him at 6* or above, DoTs make Tie even better on offense and uses both emperor leader bonuses (as he is Sith and Empire)
    Boba - if you have him at 7* add more Debuffs, execute skill uses those very well, would be almost impossible to kill him with two tanks sitting there and an auto revive with full health, plus he has taunt avoid and taunt removal (with execute skill)
    Tarkin, Sid and Dooku would be useful on this squad if you have them already high, but I think there are better options
    LS options - for pure damage Rey or Leia, anyone that can give turn meter (maybe HRScout)
    Best LS option imo - QGJ, assist, taunt removal, can give offense up to the whole team

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Vader, B2, SF, Boba would all fit.

I run EP (L), Vader, TFP, SHT and B2 who will be replaced by Boba once he is geared up.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Vader, B2, SF, Boba would all fit.

I run EP (L), Vader, TFP, SHT and B2 who will be replaced by Boba once he is geared up.

Your Boba team is what I plan to run, right now I'm running RG instead of SHT cause my SHT is low level and gear
  • I run EP lead, Vader (almost 7*, but at 6* he can cut it, RG, and just started running TIE Pilot. He's really good. My 5th player I'm using Aayla Secura just because she's the next most feared of my goons and I like her stun..... working on Boba and Sun Fac as possibilities.
  • I don't feel the need for STH on my squad-- no use for him with EP, Vader, Tie and RG.
  • EP + Vader are the dream team. They're pretty much a whole team on their own
  • We all need to be careful, I can't tell if we are talking about STHan or SHoreTrooper SHT ... Shore trooper is very useful on empire STHan wouldn't be nearly useful
  • SpamFolder wrote: »
    I don't feel the need for STH on my squad-- no use for him with EP, Vader, Tie and RG.
    No not STH(stormtrooper Han) but SHT(Shoretrooper)
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I am working on :

EP (L) , Vader, TFP and Shore - key toon

as 5th i have 4 good candidates :

Boba - nice pilot, nice synergy with debuffed/buffed enemies, scoundrel event , bad gearing, nice farm shards

Sun Fac - pilot too, dispeller , self heal with dispelling, no more synergy with empire debuff, fleet shipment farm (guild shards too i think ?) and very very bad gearing too !

B2 - only dispeler with bad dmg, good for another teams, easy farm in cantina

RG - very good synergy with empire/sith team and Palpatine (L) , good for setup deff in arena with Shore. Vader and TFP make DMG without problems.

I think RG and Boba is smart choices.

• E00N wrote: »
    I am working on :

Boba - nice pilot, nice synergy with debuffed/buffed enemies, scoundrel event , bad gearing, nice farm shards

Sun Fac - pilot too, dispeller , self heal with dispelling, no more synergy with empire debuff, fleet shipment farm (guild shards too i think ?) and very very bad gearing too !

RG - very good synergy with empire/sith team and Palpatine (L) , good for setup deff in arena with Shore. Vader and TFP make DMG without problems.

I already have RG but I been wondering if boba would be more worth it
    I am working on :

Boba and RG are just so different. One deals substantial damage, the other hits like a paper airplane. One stuns, one double attacks. One buffs the team (nevertheless **** buffs), and the other debuffs enemies. One has super health and the other is made of glass, and basically, with SHT, I feel as if RG is just another useless addition. Besides his stun, with a low level SHT, that's just two weakhitters
    I am working on :

Boba and RG are just so different. One deals substantial damage, the other hits like a paper airplane. One stuns, one double attacks. One buffs the team (nevertheless **** buffs), and the other debuffs enemies. One has super health and the other is made of glass, and basically, with SHT, I feel as if RG is just another useless addition. Besides his stun, with a low level SHT, that's just two weakhitters

I feel a lack of damage is a big issue for my Empire team and I don't use RG. Between ShT, B2 and Vader who hits like a wet noodle while culling blade is on cooldown, it can be an issue if I don't get enough of my controlling effects to land.