ahsoka and ani duo synergies

quite underwhelming imo, bigs shared his buff with wedge if present vice versa thats good especially when duo synergy arrive, but ahsoka didn't get same treatment which her kit get updated few weeks ago well yeah crit immunity buff is cool but she didnt share her passive to ani and vice versa. with qgj zeta availabe i think it would be nice if ahsoka give ani her speed bonus while he give ahsoka a.. a)crit damage b)she gain TM whenever ani damaged enemy(or insert your thought) c)her special became aoe, less damage, less cooldown or d) because her basic has heal effect i guess ani got healed too.
all 3 got master-apprenticeship in the series, dunno it just make sense somehow one take care for another.
thanks for reading
oh one more thing(bonus complaint) i think qgj quite a weak sauce nowdays, he is squishy low def/hp/irony too because his assist caller special omega didnt also heal him OR none of qgj gear has health steal on it, lastly leader skill(pre zeta) akbar has speed and tenacity and extra atk for rebel, ui gon pre zeta just got 25 speed strictly for jedi allies....sound doesn't fair(some idea a)whenever jedi ally uses special ability call assist...ah nevermind this i believe in you dev)
ok thats all and thanks again
(ps:on second thought option d) doesn't make any sense at all, my apology in advance)

the cake is a lie