Is this a viable team for 7* Grand Master training

Lumi (L) 7545
Obi Wan 7200
Eeth 6500
JC 5800
Ashoka 5500

This is the team I have lined up for the next round of Yoda. I don't know how well this would work as there are obviously better toons like Barriss over Eeth. I have no other character even close to these guys for the event as the rest are unlevelled 4 stars.
All input is very much appreciated

Replies

• Options
    You should be good with that team
  • Options
    Have you defeated 7* Yoda and if so, what team did you use
  • Options
    Yeah, a while back. He's super easy honestly, think I used Anakin, Qui Gon, Lumi, JC, and Asoka. Gear 7 & 8 with mix of 2 to 5* mods. It's been a bit tho so can't tell you exactly. Only that he's really easy
  • Options
    Well I have never used eeth and can't tell how hard he hits. Lumi hits average. And ahsoka can hit hard. That being said. You only have 2 (3 counting eeth) characters that deal any damage. So it might be rough for you.
  • Options
    Yeah, its super nerfed now. You could beat it with any 5, 7* jedi lvl 70
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    Should be easy.

Since the nerf really any 5 jedi will do the job.
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mace Windu makes really quick work out of him, all it takes is three or so expose debuffs and he is done for
  • Options
    My Yoda team was Ben Ashoka luminara eeth koth and JC. Eeth koth is still only level sixty four gear viii to this day. The trick is get Yoda in with bariss and a wet noodle Jedi take the wet noodle and bariss to low health bariss will then equalize suxcking Yoda 's health.
  • Options
    Should be, wrasllin'.
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Its too easy now