punished for purchasing jyn pack

for those of us that have purchased and opened the 100$ rebel pack there is concern that the payout of the tournament will now grant us less total shards.

If we place in the top 100 and get a "full character" at 4 stars that is already unlocked, there should not be a punishment for having already opened her by purchasing a pack and reducing the total amount of shards earned.

the same 80 shards should be given for a "full character" if we place in top 100 regardless of if the character has already been unlocked by purchasing her.

for other packs -- chromium, etc -- I fully understand the logic and agree. But for releasing a pack right before a tournament, this seems like poor buisness practice without some warning as it has already upset a large majority of those who help fund the game by reducing our rewards only b/c we were excited to try her out.

any response would be much appreciated

Replies

• Options
    Dude I just posted this too im super sour 92/100 at second place in the tourny cause I opend my pack early
  • Options
    Anyone submitting a support ticket for this issue?
  • SelfishFiend
    174 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I thougt top 25 activated her. Or am I missing something? Different across leaderboards?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    That is why you wait to activate.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    That is why you wait to activate.

Thats not what I asked. Being top 100 only gives 25 shards. So buying the pack doesnt affect those in top 100.
  • Options
    Yeah, I got screwed with this too. I placed 16th in the tournament so I essentially lost 48 shards of Jyn by giving EA my money too soon. I am now 4 shards away from a 5 star. I submitted a ticket and keep getting responses to post the issue in here. However, based on everyone else's comments it looks like posting in here is as pointless as submitting a ticket.