Mining Droids

Hi Everyone - completely new to the forum. I arrived looking for answer to a question that's been nagging at me. I used to be rewarded with very lucrative mining droids whenever I defeated Cad Bane in the Events & Challenges. They provided a nice chunk of change that would assist in promoting characters - but for about 2 weeks - there have been no rewards other than some meager credits. Is anyone else experiencing this, or aware of a change to the game that is preventing this reward?

Replies

• Options
    Hi @RonMarrs

Welcome to the forums!

In the most recent game update the Officials stated that "Mining Droids" are no longer obtainable, so now when you win the credits challenge you'll just be awarded the X amount of credits you would have gotten from selling the Mining Droids anyway.
  • Options
    They got rid of the drones, but you should still get the same credit value, just without having to sell droids.
  • Options
    Well that clears it up - thank you for the fast response!
  • Options
    Every forum has a search button, you should use it before you start thread which was been posted 100 times
  • Options
    Actually I did - I searched for "Mining Droids" and had 0 results. Every forum has someone that likes to state the obvious too.