Slave 1 - the waiting game

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Make your squadron with common ships and maximize them as fast as you can. With a good rank in the ships arena you can go to work in more rare ships gradually.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Slave 1 is showing like crazy the past couple days for me. I need Rex ship to show more.
  • Options
    Finally had it show up today after at least a week of nothing. 12 left to go. Feel like iM being punished for not buying the ridiculously priced slave 1 data card lol, jk jk.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have the opposite issue ... tons of slave 1 but no Rex or Maul!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    I have the opposite issue ... tons of slave 1 but no Rex or Maul!

Just maxed mine a few days ago and slave 1 still showing every day :/
  • Options
    Slave 1 64/80, scimitar 48/50.... super rare drop rates for me.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    22free22 wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    $39.99 US will make all your Slave 1 dreams come true instantly.

40 bucks is not justified for a few pixels. I prefer giving to people in need.
    So you never watch a movie or eat out or buy a video game?

The problem with this analogy is that $40 buys you an entire video game in most cases. Not a single piece of a game. That's like suggesting buying the race car piece for Monopoly - for $12, when you can buy an entire board game for that much. Also, it doesn't cost $40 to see a movie.

Most of the packs in this game are ridiculously overpriced compared to most other mobile games. EA/CG knows that - and they know they can get away with it because Star Wars...and that there are people (like yourself - and this is not an insult) who will justify spending it. And that there are also those that simply don't care how much it costs - either because they have large amounts of disposable income or have a "completionist" issue.

+1

Things are way too overpriced in this game. $100 for 3 characters, not even 5*+, in the Rogue One pack? That's insane
  • Options
    I'm now at 48/80
  • Options
    +1

Things are way too overpriced in this game. $100 for 3 characters, not even 5*+, in the Rogue One pack? That's insane

Yeah I bought the pack and feel ripped off. I don't mind spending, but no one likes to be ripped off.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Tons of scimitar here, hardly any slave 1. I'm at 48/80 and I've bought every Slave 1 shard to appear.
  • Options

Great reply! We need more people like you on the planet! Screw individualism!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

So you never watch a movie or eat out or buy a video game?

The problem with this analogy is that $40 buys you an entire video game in most cases. Not a single piece of a game. That's like suggesting buying the race car piece for Monopoly - for $12, when you can buy an entire board game for that much. Also, it doesn't cost $40 to see a movie.

Most of the packs in this game are ridiculously overpriced compared to most other mobile games. EA/CG knows that - and they know they can get away with it because Star Wars...and that there are people (like yourself - and this is not an insult) who will justify spending it. And that there are also those that simply don't care how much it costs - either because they have large amounts of disposable income or have a "completionist" issue.

This
  • Options
    Just 5* starred slave 1 today...been very lucky
  • Options
    I spent a stupid amount of $$$ to be competitive. I don't have the patience to wait it out. Sucks. Really feels like an addiction of some sort.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    Red_Comet wrote: »
    Try $62.99 in Australia and ever since that pack he has dried up hmm I wonder why..

Man I lived in auatralia for a year and that's like 1-2 hour wage depending of work ofcs but man there is money to make in auatralia xd