I want my jyn

So I was in the level 80 bracket and spent all my ally points in an attempt to get her. I was in position 101 with a few minutes left and spent my last set of ally points for a battle. I won the battle losing 2 guys and an error message popped up saying that it failed to record my results. I ended up with my position in 101 and not getting my character

Replies

• Options
    So I was in the level 80 bracket and spent all my ally points in an attempt to get her. I was in position 101 with a few minutes left and spent my last set of ally points for a battle. I won the battle losing 2 guys and an error message popped up saying that it failed to record my results. I ended up with my position in 101 and not getting my character

Something similar happened to me when I went to unlock shoretrooper. I'm so sorry and I know how you feel.
  • Options
    Yeah it really sucks. Hope something happens about it. Must really be horrible that you lost shore with how effective he seems to be.
  • Options
    I was rank 98 when this tournament ended. Rewards came in and said I was rank 103.

I WANT MY JYN
  • Options
    Wow man, that's awful
  • Options
    I was rank 98 when this tournament ended. Rewards came in and said I was rank 103.

I WANT MY JYN

Maybe because other people were still doing thier last battle...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I want Jyn took she's cute. But she does look like a derp in this game :D