Modding Clones

Im looking to completely max an entire clones team for Arena and other use. As ive heard clones are fantastic, but have downfalls. I would like to fix the downfalls while strengthening the strengths. I would like to know what mods to use for each Clone. I would like to know primary, and also what i should look for for the perfect secondary stats. I will add and give credit to the people who fill the chart that follows

Rex:

Square:
Primary-
Secondarys:

Arrow:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Diamond:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Triangle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Circle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Plus:
Primary-
Secondary-

Echo

Square:
Primary-
Secondarys:

Arrow:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Diamond:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Triangle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Circle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Plus:
Primary-
Secondary-

Commander Cody

Square:
Primary-
Secondarys:

Arrow:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Diamond:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Triangle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Circle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Plus:
Primary-
Secondary-

Fives

Square:
Primary-
Secondarys:

Arrow:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Diamond:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Triangle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Circle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Plus:
Primary-
Secondary-

Clone Seargent

Square:
Primary-
Secondarys:

Arrow:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Diamond:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Triangle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Circle:
Primary-
Secondarys-

Plus:
Primary-
Secondary-

Replies

• Options
    Here's my line up with some notes on what to focus on
    Rex: Speed (4 mods) Health (2 mods). Focus on Speed and Prot/Health as 2ndaries. Speed is a must with him. If he's not over 200, he's not nearly as effective
    5's: I did offense (4 mods) and Potency (2 mods). Speed is not as important for 5's. Potency, Prot/Health, and Offense are
    Echo: Health (6 mods). Focus on Speed and Prot/Health
    Sarge: Offense (4 mods) and Crit Chance (2 mods). Speed is helpful, but Offense and Crit chance and Potency are more important
    Cody: Crit Chance (4 mods), Health (2 mods). Could also go with Crit Damage. But his secondaries have to be health and prot stuff as he's definitely a glass cannon.
  • Options
    Thanks! So how viable are you in arena? @Ryzak620
  • Options
    im going to disagree with the above. echo doesn't need speed as much as damage. echo is there for TM and assists which means you want his damage output higher. It also matters if you are going with cody or rex lead.

• Options
    There is that Chezhead. I might re-look at it actually.

In general I go with Rex lead, but if sometimes I go Cody. I might use Cody lead more once I get his Zeta.

@ Soccean: Unfortunately, clones aren't as good as they could be. No massive damage dealer, no taunter, and a small heal when Echo is alive. That being said, no other team can manipulate turn meters like clones. Whether it's the buffs of Rex lead or the slows of 5's or the outright turn removal of Sarge and Rex, they do pretty good. I can beat most Meta teams with a Rex led clone team. Sometimes I'll swap out Cody for 1) a more reliable dispeller than Echo or 2) a taunting tank.
  • Options
    im going to put the zeta on cody and see what happens. Im also thinking once i do that and swap out echo for Sun Fac or Shoretrooper to see what happens. 5s. CS and Rex are too critical to the synergy.

Echo is the one I think is replaceable for a solid tank. SF replaces the emp for the most part and ST forces the taunt to help keep cody alive.
  • Options
    Let me know how the Cody zeta is. I'm still a couple shards short of it, and have been debating between Cody and a couple of others. I've always loved the clone squad, they just need something more to make them viable. The only bad part about pulling Echo out is losing the heal and assist. But neither are game breakers, so I get why you're doing it.
  • Options
    I think the Cody zeta is broken. Consider saving zetas, in general.
  • Options
    I think the Cody zeta is broken. Consider saving zetas, in general.

Why do you say it's broken?