Darth Vader's Terrifying Swing affecting Rebels

Freeborns101
15 posts Member
edited December 2016
Darth Vader's Terrifying Swing unresistable ability block and unavoidable hits should also affect Rebels. If you read the Vader comics you see the Rebels are terrified of him especially in Vader Down were he is surrounded by Rebels and he destroys them all.
Post edited by Freeborns101 on

Replies

• Options
    His default attack....is utter garbage. Needs reworked completely....jawas in this game hit harder.

I wonder sometime if anyone at EA has even seen star wars....tell me when have you seen this guy on a ranked team?

maxresdefault.jpg?t=1482031998

Not like he's the hero or anything :p
  • Options
    Vader is really good on a Palpatine team or his new Zeta Leader Ability which make DOTS last forever as long as Vader is alive, so yes Vader can be used on a ranked team
  • Options
    Kracken wrote: »
    His default attack....is utter garbage. Needs reworked completely....jawas in this game hit harder.

I wonder sometime if anyone at EA has even seen star wars....tell me when have you seen this guy on a ranked team?

maxresdefault.jpg?t=1482031998

He used to be viable pre palpatine.
  • Options
    He used to be viable pre palpatine.[/quote]

Vader wasn't that viable before Palpatine or his Zeta Leader ability. He was sort of a joke

• Options
    I was talking about luke.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    A character's viability isn't (or shouldn't) be determined only by the damage dealt by their basic attack.
  • Freeborns101
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Vader's kit relies on applying debuffs and his Culling Blade to deal insane amounts of damage. His basic is there to prevent use of special abilities not the damage it deals
  • Options
    I get what Vader does. Just saying I have 3 jawas that hit harder with basic.
  • Options

Never seen anyone use Luke.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Because they ll release jedi luke one day. The one we have is just a noob luke from tatoine
  • Options
    Return of the Jedi Luke is who I want to see not Bespin Luke. Bespin Luke=Darth Vader cutting off his hand
  • Options

Never seen anyone use Luke.

The rebel meta that was starting to take form before palp had luke in and he hit hard. Pre mods ofcourse.
  • Options
    What people don't get about Vader is that the real meat and potatoes of his kit are his two specials. The basic with ability block is just there to stall the enemy from doing the high amounts of damage required to take him out before he can get it off. Vader was never meant to be a fast DPS machine, he's more of a tank that keeps on coming until he kills you.
  • Options

Soon a new version (jedi knight luke) will be released.
    He will be op and cost half the GDP of Botswana
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i don't get it, vader is more viable than ever before and now all the buff requests start popping up. Is it just because people start 7*-ing him now?
    Save water, drink champagne!