5-A Hard

Why does Chewbacca get to attack so often and how can I beat this? Everyone else dies very easily and the Chewbacca gets to attack like 3-4 times at once.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    That level is used like a gate to hold people there until they're strong enough to pass. Just keep gearing up and training your guys until you can get through.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    All of your characters have to have high health and at least one healer if you have. I beat that at level 59 or 60 without healers and just barely. And you'll fight luke next who is just as hard. Just gear and level up your dark side team to get through it.
  • TimCastle11
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    all you need is Daka (stun) and Talia (heal) for Dark side missions
    and for light side, Lumi lead and ally with Barriss.
  • Options
    Get a sid or borrow a sid from someone else. Chewie can attack twice every time his bar fills. I think this only happens when he is the last unit alive. He always has the same speed but when he's alone he hits twice for every turn he has.

The only way I've been able to counter this is to bring a Sid who can give healing debuff for 3 turns. 88 or Poggle with their ability block and healing debuff for 1 turn won't cut it.