Error Code 9.0

I keep getting error code 9.0 in fleet challenges. I haven't been able to play capital ships upgrades for over two weeks now. Am I the only one that this happens to. I posted this in another thread. I am really frustrated over this problem.
James J Ziats

Replies

• Nev
    88 posts Member
    Options
    I don't get an error code, but the app crashes every time a fleet arena battle is running.
  • Options

K9jim77 wrote: »
    I keep getting error code 9.0 in fleet challenges. I haven't been able to play capital ships upgrades for over two weeks now. Am I the only one that this happens to. I posted this in another thread. I am really frustrated over this problem.
    Same thing happens to me. I even put a ticket in over two weeks ago. I've got nothing back
  • Options
    I've been getting this error repeatedly all over lately, not jut in fleet challenges. On an Android tablet. Not sure if it's my device or the network so far.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    same exact problem here ,error code 9.0 for all capitol ship upgrades !! in fact i have never been able to participate in any of these challenges therefore i am not getting the blueprints i need to progress without using crystals . one would think that a company the size of EA as well as LUCAS ARTS would have the ability to fix this problem quickly and easily . There are many people that pay to play this game yet we still dont have the ability to play this portion of the game . its Obviously a wide spread problem but it is spread out under several different titles in the "Help" section of these forums . i have a clan full of people with the same problem yet it just keeps going on and on without any help at all other than to tell us to go to the forums . well its obvious going to these forums doesn't help either . Someone needs to do their job and fix this widespread problem . sadly most people wont even go this far to get it resolved because WE ARE BUSY WITH OUR LIVES while trying to have a little fun in between work and home . can ANYONE please fix this problem so we can go back to our mind numbing fun without getting aggravated doing it ?
  • Options
    I'm still getting the same error 9.0 in fleer challenges. sent email to EA and no reply back. also I included pictures.
    Mol Sakuragui
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order for our team to investigate this issue further, please provide the following:
    • Ally code
    • Are you receiving error 9.0 only in Ship Challenges?
    • Are you receiving error 9.0 in other areas of the game?
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Ally code: 892-973-134
    Error received only in Ship Challenges.
    Error code 9.0 is not received in any other area.

Also, please verify another bug in Fleet Challenges. While doing Admiral Ackbar Tier IV i saw Four ARC-170 fighters. Thats cheating! How can be possible when the ships menu has only two ARC-170 available!!!!!!
    Mol Sakuragui