Double cantina drops?

Does anyone know the exact date and time it's ending? I'm in Texas so wondering if I have one day of refreshes to get more shards or no?...

Replies

• Options
    Think it ending tomorrow, time was not said. so think you have tomorrows refresh prob.
  • Options
    Usually in my experience it ends at your evening refresh, but don't take that as certain fact. Could be noon or at the end of the day. The one thing I do know is it is 15th-20th and previous ones mostly ended in the evening.
  • Options
    It will end either at the cantina refresh or the Arena payout (they are six hours apart so check in before either and check immediately after to see which it is.) I have to move fast to get TFP to 6* (just got him to 5* so probably not going to make it, not unless I spend all my crystals).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    It's a joke anyway. Double drops really? Yeah after they dropped the rate by 1/4th. I have spent over 600 cantina energy for my 14 chirpa shards. And before that I had 2 days where I only got 8 wedge shards. Yet before the event I was getting twice that easily. If you are going to run double then make it actually double. Don't reduce the chance to begin with. The last double cantina drops event. I took a character fromb3*-7* but this time I only finished the last 80 of wedge and got 14 chirpas....