Lando or anakin

which one should I farm from cantina? Anakin or Lando? Since I just am almost done with 7* wedge

Replies

• Options
    lando for scoundrel event
  • Options
    I am also asking this, I guess if you are finishing wedge prob lando BUT anakin has larger life and a great jedi for AAT so I still don't know
  • Options
    I think maybe anakin because he is cooler and more controversial in my opinion
  • Options
    Lando. Anakin is not that good until you gear him out the Naboo and even then I would take an equally geared Lando over him.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Anakin is pretty bad as after you put 200 stun cuffs on him.
  • Options
    Always lando
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Anakin is pretty bad as after you put 200 stun cuffs on him.

Can confirm.
  • Options
    For arena, I'd say JKA is more useful in most cases. Lando is too easy to focus down because of his relatively low health. Though, I do run Lando in my arena team as leader because I want his speed boost for my STH. So, just kinda depends on what you're trying to build.

For GW, I'd say Lando is far more useful as his AOE is always available. I don't need JKA's ability block because I have TFP who can AOE that for me. Lando is also good for scoundrel/rebel events. JKA is good for tank raid.

I did Lando first because of scoundrel event. But, ultimately, it depends on what you're trying to build for.
  • Options
    JKA is harder to farm (16 energies) and Lando is either 8 or 12. Lando can be used more widely.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    I would say Lando depending how you are sitting with Scoundrels. If you can beat last tier of both scoundrel challenges and 3 stared the mod challenge already then Anakin is probably a safer bet.

Lando is still useful but is starting to lose steam imo.
  • Options
    Anakin is a better late game toon (high health, damage, tm gain), because Lando will get more suspectible to counter attacks and Rex leaders. Anakin also punishes everyone if he is not taken out immediately, which creates difficult situations for opponents to choose from.