Cantina Tokens what should I do?

DarthLucaz
328 posts Member
edited December 2016
So I just finished First Order Officer. I have Fett, Poe, Daka, Quigon, Jawa S, and Fives. Where should my tokens go?
A ) ahsoka - note havent farmed her or Anakin because I didnt like anakin in ep2&3 and the way filoni and eckstein handled the press in the aftermath of ahsokas death irked me.
B ) ship credits - although im pretty good on those
C ) General Grevious have him unlocked at 4*
D ) Baze - note if it is only temporary and he is moving to another area three months down the line I'm cool with waiting better to use on grevious. If hes permanent i could do him cuz its a faster farm

Edited to show I have Daka.
Post edited by DarthLucaz on

Replies

• Options
    Mob enforcers pretty good
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ahsoka. She has more survivability with Anakin but is still pretty good on here own.
    Note that she needs to be g11 really be viable
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Ahsoka. She has more survivability with Anakin but is still pretty good on here own.
    Note that she needs to be g11 really be viable

Plus her ship is very useful in ship arena so getting her built up for that is a good idea
  • Options

Am I missing something? You're kidding, right?
  • Options
    Ashoka. Her ship is great. The ability to debuff the enemy is amazing.
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »

Am I missing something? You're kidding, right?

It is definitely not sarcasm.

[sarcasm]
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I would probably go Daka. Or HRS or Ahsoka.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Except Ahsoka didn't die
  • Options
    Except Ahsoka didn't die

Thank you for that. Now I can go back to wondering what her fate will be since I haven't watched all of Clone Wars, Rebels, or read the book about her yet. A "Spoiler" might have been handy at the beginning of this thread (or maybe taking that completely unrelated little fact out altogether, even).
  • Options
    Except Ahsoka didn't die

Thank you for that. Now I can go back to wondering what her fate will be since I haven't watched all of Clone Wars, Rebels, or read the book about her yet. A "Spoiler" might have been handy at the beginning of this thread (or maybe taking that completely unrelated little fact out altogether, even).

Theres no confirmation one way or another.

But you really should watch Rebels season 2 finale.. its fantastic
  • Options
    ASHOKA!!! =D heal on attack, offensive healer, ships. =D
  • Options
    Ahsoka. Hands down. With offense up I had mine do 28k against P1 grievous on her special.
  • Options
    As many have sai, ashoka
  • Options
    I would say Ahsoka, but understand not wanting to farm toons you don't like. SO, I'd go HRSc. He can stun, and he can get back to back turns off his special. Pretty fast as well. Certainly not "meta", but useful during a zerg round in a raid. And he has rebel synergy if you run a Wedge lead somewhere.
  • Options
    Thatnk you for the responses. Yeah I dont have her ship or intend to farm it. Thats one reason I havent focused on her. Not having Anakin is another. I suppose i should farm her for integrity sake before I move on to Grevious or Baze.

Spoilers
    As for Ahsoka being alive or dead. I find the argument for her being alive to hold absolutely no water. I firmly believe that what we saw after the superweapon exploded and Vader escaped we witnessed for the first time a force user becoming one with the force. They released several trading cards further depicting Ahsoka in that "cave" if you will showing light and dark contrasts. She would never have become a force ghost as I do not think with her leaving the Jedi, Yoda wouldve been willing to teach her. Vader survived the dark force explosion because he is Sith. No way could Ahsoka have survived. When Ezra is travellijg to the temple we see the aftermath of what happened the last time the weapon had been used. Ash frozen jedi like pompeii. Plus there was the comment by Filoni, " I hope I did her ending right".
  • Options
    Gotta catch them all. Dakka,than ashoka,than hrsc.
  • Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    Gotta catch them all. Dakka,than ashoka,than hrsc.

I have Daka forgot to put her in there. Is HOth rebel scout really worth it? I have 8 good rebels right now, i really dont want to do another until Rebels toons come out.
  • Options
    Farm darth bane:)
  • Options
    IMO, you need to separate the game from your favorite characters in the movies/shows. I hate Ani in the movies, but he is very useful and in the top tier of in-game characters. If you don't try to get B2, Shore, RG, etc... you're really limiting your ability to do well in this game.