No, Guild Shop, I will NOT buy...

Zam Wessel. I don't care that you have give her a permanent spot, 2nd row on the left, every refresh. I refuse. Show someone else, just one time, show someone else in that spot.

Replies

• Options
    Funny... for me it is Sun Fac. But, what is wrong with Zam? She is a beast with crit mods and teamed with jawas. I have had her hit for 100k in the torunies. That is against non meta teams mind you but with a few tweaks the Jawa/Zam team would make a great 2nd string for the tourneys and does great in the tank raid.
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I wish they would just put them all in there all the time, isn't that the purpose of a scroll bar. Why rotate... It is annoying as...
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I wish they would just put them all in there all the time, isn't that the purpose of a scroll bar. Why rotate... It is annoying as...

It's a xtal sync to keep those whales chasing the krill.
  • Options
    Funny... for me it is Sun Fac. But, what is wrong with Zam? She is a beast with crit mods and teamed with jawas. I have had her hit for 100k in the torunies. That is against non meta teams mind you but with a few tweaks the Jawa/Zam team would make a great 2nd string for the tourneys and does great in the tank raid.

It switches between sun and zam. Also, zam has great potential for a bounty hunter team in under boba lead. On a full scoundrel team she gains 100% turn meter every time she detonates a thermal with her basic so if every enemy has a thermal on them that's 5 turns in a row. Pair that with boba lead and your bounty hunters are gaining 15% turn meter each time so if every enemy has a thermal your entire squad gets 75% turn meter when zam takes a turn. I forgot to mention since she takes 5 turns in a row the cool down for her thermal speacial finishes so she can place thermals again then gain a bunch of attacks the next turn.
  • Options
    Tusken shaman?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    That's funny. I just started to farm Zam.
  • Options
    I'd take Zam any day over the Shaman, who I've had in my shipments for the better part of 2 days
  • Options
    Pwack wrote: »
    I'd take Zam any day over the Shaman, who I've had in my shipments for the better part of 2 days

Sad part is I thought shaman looked strong when he came out but I was so wrong.
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Tusken shaman?

Thats who I see.
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

It would be soooo nice if Sun Fac showed up. Had Rex once and Sun Fac once, but never in Zam's spot of course, always in the middle where Cody usually is.
  • Options
    Zam has been stuck at 25/50 for the last few days because she WONT show up for me, lol. Not is Fleet shipments either and I have refreshed it several times.

Hooray for RNG...
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Zam has been stuck at 25/50 for the last few days because she WONT show up for me, lol. Not is Fleet shipments either and I have refreshed it several times.

Hooray for RNG...

Well if you refresh it just one more time she will show. ;)
  • Options

It switches between sun and zam. Also, zam has great potential for a bounty hunter team in under boba lead. On a full scoundrel team she gains 100% turn meter every time she detonates a thermal with her basic so if every enemy has a thermal on them that's 5 turns in a row. Pair that with boba lead and your bounty hunters are gaining 15% turn meter each time so if every enemy has a thermal your entire squad gets 75% turn meter when zam takes a turn. I forgot to mention since she takes 5 turns in a row the cool down for her thermal speacial finishes so she can place thermals again then gain a bunch of attacks the next turn.

Ive seen Maul and Tusken Shaman as well in the same spot there on the left. Middle is usually Rex, Cody or Echo.
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Zam is awesome with boba apparently
  • Options
    All I get is tusken shaman and echo
  • Options
    I'm also going for Zam. Just started - only 15/50, but I'm building a Boba team, and she seems like a good fit. I wasn't farming any of the other characters in the Guild Store (only had Snowtrooper, Luke, Big Pig, and Resistance Trooper left).
  • Options

The thermal detonator mechanic is broken. I doubt it will ever compare to regular damage outputs.
  • Options
    You think that is bad I am trying to farm Jawa Engineer and it seems he is only in top left one day a week rest of the time its GG, why won't CG take the hint I don't want that cruddy toon. lol
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Tusken shaman?

Also with me
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Same with gear in shipments.
    Yes.
  • Options
    Funny... for me it is Sun Fac.

Lucky, Im trying to farm sun fac and I only get Zam :(
  • Options
    Im happy I can farm rex without neglecting my fleet. =) But he only appeared once since the shipments got the update. Keep seeing cody and maul on my end.
  • Options
    You think that's bad RNG? I've been waiting on Vader shards for weeks, trying to finally get the last 5 I needed for 7*. I finally found them in the fleet shop, and spent the 1mil to promote him fully. Since then, Vader has shown up every day in the shard shop. It's been 5 days in a row now, and he's there every day.
  • Options
    Seen sun fac once and JE twice since the update :( got 8k waiting for them both lol that's like 100 shards
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    Seen sun fac once and JE twice since the update :( got 8k waiting for them both lol that's like 100 shards

Same toons I am farming out of there and Sun Fac has only been there one day for me so far granted it was on 2 of the rotations that day bit not as frequent as Rex shows up for me example.

JE seems to appear every 3-4 days apart from that GG is always there lol
  • Options
    I run a full bounty squad. Boba(L), Zam, Greedo, Bane, IG-88. Potency and crit chance mods and very rarely fall out of the top 5.

The massive health boost from potency allows them to survive 3-4 aoes from Lando/Wedge if Boba's ability block doesn't stick. And yes, Zam goes on runs of multiple turns in a row blowing up detonators.

It's by far my favorite squad I use all the time.
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Quick update: After another refresh, Zam and Cody are still in their usual spots, no change. Is RNG just disabled for those 2 spots?
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Kabal wrote: »
    You think that's bad RNG? I've been waiting on Vader shards for weeks, trying to finally get the last 5 I needed for 7*. I finally found them in the fleet shop, and spent the 1mil to promote him fully. Since then, Vader has shown up every day in the shard shop. It's been 5 days in a row now, and he's there every day.

I've had the same experience, finished Vader when I hit 85, and I think 1 of 30ish days since he hasn't been in the Shard Shop, even seen him x2 twice!

The Game Knows!

O
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Kabal wrote: »

This happened to me after I promoted him. I rarely go two days without him being in there now that I have him at 7 stars.
  • Quadratus_Taeren
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    For me it's Shaman.
    No, nO, NO, I DON'T WANT YOU, REY IS STILL FARMING
    -- Qui-Lun Taeren --
    Jedi Speed is a Thing!