New Characters from CW and other eras?

Now guys, before you hop on the text description and bash me on how they should fix some characters before releasing new ones , I wish they'd release more characters from Clone Wars Era/ some left out characters ( I am not saying release these right away, but I'd love to see them in the upcoming months :)

Bossk

Ki-Adi Mundi

Aurra Sing

Embo

Commander Wolffe

Pong Krell

Boil/Waxer

Mother Talzin

Tup

Hondo Ohnaka

Shaak Ti

Starkiller

What do you guys think? any other ones i missed?
https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level

Replies

• Options
    Darth plagueis, Jango, destroyer droid, sebulba, uncle owen.
  • Options
    Pong Krell to fill out the Sith team.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Gree504?cb=2008050118592
    He just looks so cool in that camo.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    @Supercat maybe he could be a potential candidate for a clone cleanser? And the they should add a clone trooper with a gatling gun as a tank, but not OP

• Options
    @Supercat maybe he could be a potential candidate for a clone cleanser? And the they should add a clone trooper with a gatling gun as a tank, but not OP

Isn't Rex already a clone cleanser?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Isn't Rex already a clone cleanser?

He is. What they're missing is a Healer.
  • Options
    @Supercat lmao i messed up with cleanser and healer yup you're right

• Options
    Now guys, before you hop on the text description and bash me on how they should fix some characters before releasing new ones , I wish they'd release more characters from Clone Wars Era/ some left out characters ( I am not saying release these right away, but I'd love to see them in the upcoming months :)

Bossk

Ki-Adi Mundi

Aurra Sing

Embo

Commander Wolffe

Pong Krell

Boil/Waxer

Mother Talzin

Tup

Hondo Ohnaka

Shaak Ti

Starkiller

What do you guys think? any other ones i missed?

Embo is in-game as an enemy already! He has the bounty hunter tag so I assume he's getting added eventually. Mother Talzin is WAY overdue. Would love to see Shaak Ti, Aurra Sing, and Wolffe. Is Starkiller still canon?
  • Options
    Never understood why Old Daka has been in this game from the start, although she barely made an appearance in one, I repeat, ONE episode of the Clone Wars. Should've been Mother Talzin...
  • Options
    The clone tank was Heavy, died first op out of boot camp iirc.
  • Options
    Ragnir wrote: »
    uncle owen.

charred-uncleowen-auntberu-figures_zps7eocwp2f.jpg

Aurra Sing is my fav bounty hunter, she needs to be an OP release to make scoundrels great again
  • Options
    Pong Krell isn't Sith.
  • HanYolo1313
    456 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    On swgoh.gg there use to be a database that showed different characters that are not in-game but eventually appeared such as Embo. I also have recalled seeing Aurra Sing, Bossk, Shaak-Ti, Mother Talzin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and I believe (not 100%) Hondo. At the time I haven't even watched the Clone Wars so I didn't recognize most of these characters. After watching the entire show I am looking forward to seeing these characters in-game. Non-Clone Wars characters I remembered seeing were C3PO, R2D2, Wicket, Logray, Geonosis Padme, Padwan Anakin (?), and my favorite...Hermit Yoda.