How to mod boba and TFP?

I have a team and I feel like the way that all my team works is that everyone debuffs the enemy first turn, then go all out with damage, yet, I need someone experienced to tell me how I should mod these two specifically. I could go all out potency and just have almost 100% chance of stopping any ability and literally 100% chance of stopping a taunt, yet if I do that and my speed is too low, then they go first and hurt me, but I will have a shoretrooper, so they can't kill either of them and TFP is already decently fast, but the killer for TFPs ability would be admiral ackbar. What do you guys think? All speed? Potency? A mix? Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Crit damage set, crit damage triangle,potency cross, 2 crit chance mods on TFP, 2 potency mods on Boba.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I am trying calculate how is relationship between focus on crit dmg or crit chance btw , but i am confused with RNG of debuff/buff bonus dmg with these two killer.

This two toons is very reliant how much debuff/buff is on target. But i see too much random by me in fight. For example :

FTP basic make first shot "char X" with 0 debuff/negative ==== 1900 dmg no crit

second basic attack did to char X with 4 debuff/negative ==== 2500 dmg no crit (this is not for example 1900 + 120% of basic) - 4x multiplier 30% by ability description )

How is it work ? I see by Vader is ok , but this guys , i dont know.

• Options
    Not too sure about boba, up for TFP you want 4 crit dmg 2 crit chance. Speed arrow, crit dmg triangle and if not running EP lead, potency cross, if you are it doesn't really matter. As many speed secondaries as possible across the board, it don't sacrifice crit damage or crit chance for speed due to his high natural speed.
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »
    Not too sure about boba, up for TFP you want 4 crit dmg 2 crit chance. Speed arrow, crit dmg triangle and if not running EP lead, potency cross, if you are it doesn't really matter. As many speed secondaries as possible across the board, it don't sacrifice crit damage or crit chance for speed due to his high natural speed.

This is good advice. For Boba, you have multiple options. The typical crit damage/crit chance combo is good on him, particularly if you have potency secondaries (primary on the cross). However, if you have the speed to get him to go first, then loading him up with potency works wonders. My boba is pretty slow at 208 speed, but I have a very fast Rex to go first each battle who uses squad discipline and gives Boba 30% turn meter, letting him go first too. Then Boba can AOE and with 93% potency, he consistently ability blocks 4-5 of the opposing team's characters.

https://swgoh.gg/u/avakdizzle/
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »

This is good advice. For Boba, you have multiple options. The typical crit damage/crit chance combo is good on him, particularly if you have potency secondaries (primary on the cross). However, if you have the speed to get him to go first, then loading him up with potency works wonders. My boba is pretty slow at 208 speed, but I have a very fast Rex to go first each battle who uses squad discipline and gives Boba 30% turn meter, letting him go first too. Then Boba can AOE and with 93% potency, he consistently ability blocks 4-5 of the opposing team's characters.

https://swgoh.gg/u/avakdizzle/

I am trying calculate how much i need potency - on Boba and for TFP too. With average enemy Tenacity about 45% i think its not need focus on potency set or not?

Enemy have 45% Tenacity - idealy have 60% Potency for max. 15% rezist diference ...

My goal is

TFP : 6x crit chance set + crit dmg triangel + potency cross (i have EP lead) - speed secondary isnt so much needet

Boba : 4x crit chance set + 2x offense/potency + potency cross + triangel crit dmg + secundary speedy

Bot chars need max debuffed/buffed enemies for IK , so crit dmg isnt my first stat !