Noob Question: GW Toon after Biggs maxed

Raw
559 posts Member
Hi, I have my arena team (Wiggs, Lando, STH and Boba) ready and Biggs is now 7 star so I need to know where my GW money goes to next. Lvl 57 now.

My ideas:
- my dark side team is weak, I have strong Boba but the rest is more or less what was free (4*Vader, 4* Tarkin, 2* TFP, 2* GS). Maybe I need a dark side char like Phasma or Poggle. Should not be too expensive to equip though.

- my support/heal is weak. Ackbar, Jedi Consular, and Talia, that's about it. Not very well equipped.
Do I need Lumi?

- I have a 2* resistance pilot, with ship, unequipped yet. Should I go for him because of ship wars?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    I would say to go with Phasma. She has great abilities including giving turn meter and advantage for critical hits as well as reducing speed. Like you also mentioned, she would help out your dark side with boba. The only two things that would make you choose lumi over her first would be if you were going after yoda or fail GW on a daily basis.
    My opinion, go for Phasma
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I am too in this situation, but i will not farm next toon.

I will save GW tokens for ships in my option. My second plan is stack ally points for tournament (i want pick up TIE Advance for my Vader)

When u dont focus on ship, Luminara is way for you.
  • Options
    datcha for crit mods, teebo for rancor and ig86 for droid team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have no idea how ships really work, I am 57 only.

I have my strong Wedge + Ship, I have Ackbar + Ship, I have Boba (no ship yet), I have Biggs (no ship yet).
    I plan to level GS because he takes not so much mats to equip.
    I could then also level TFP.

Maybe I don't need Resi Pilot. Also I read now that her equip is expensive.

Yoda is not so interesting for me and so far I need no healer in GW. Also could level Jedi Consular if needed.

So Lumi or Phasma will do the trick. Probably Phasma then.

Edit:
    Also my Boba Fett is now almost 7 stars, so I need another toon for Cantina Store. Maybe Old Daka will be an interesting toon. She seems to have a heal similar to Lumi, but resurrect. I like the thought.
  • Options
    Phasma is certainly a good choice. Teebo is useful for Rancor...but that's about it. I ran a Wiggs team on the pigs for fun once, and almost cleared them with it. So I'm not even sure Teebo is a must anymore. Lumi is alright, but doesn't get too much use anymore. But you will want Dathcha for the tank raid.

As for Cantina, there's a lot of good options there. You almost can't go wrong. Almost (mob enforcer.....).
  • Options
    Phasma is good I use her all the time
  • Options
    Go for scoundrels until you can beat credit heist tier 4. That will make the rest of the game much better.
  • Options
    I second the scoundrels suggestion as credit heist will really help with mod upgrades. At higher levels better mods will be key.
  • Options
    Datcha is also useful for the Crit mods and AAT raid, this is the guy that I'm farming now along with Teebo for the Rancor Raid. Phasma is also useful in most of parts of the game.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Go for scoundrels until you can beat credit heist tier 4. That will make the rest of the game much better.

Thank you but in my Arena Team I already have 3 strong scoundrels: Lando, Boba Fett and STH. I made Chewie 50 so he can survive. I had no problems so far with the Credit Heist (3 stars so noone died).