Ally points tips

Tman
257 posts Member
I'm used to going on a spending spree with bronzium cards, but lately I haven't made much progress. Should I keep with the cards or save for the stupid tournaments that I have little luck with?
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Options
    Depending what level you are Bronziums are good. I am level 83 and I still will use excess points on Bronziums for extra shards, (actually the other day I got both Dathcha and Magnaguard characters). For me they can provide some extra shard shop currency and the occasional shard for Royal Guard and Clone Sergeant. However if you don't need any shards from them then either save them for the tourney's or hope for shards to use in the shard shop.
  • Options
    I don't bother with the tournaments beyond just running through my roster without refreshing. Currently I'm farming Baze from the shard shop, but rather than turning my 1200 GW credits a day into 15 shards I use them to buy 72 bronzium pulls. As I have most of the bronzium toons already at 7* I usually end up with 25-30 shards for the shard shop, although I occasionally get 32 shards off a single pull of a 5* character, plus some other random bits of gear.
  • Options
    Phu_Zzy wrote: »
    I don't bother with the tournaments beyond just running through my roster without refreshing. Currently I'm farming Baze from the shard shop, but rather than turning my 1200 GW credits a day into 15 shards I use them to buy 72 bronzium pulls. As I have most of the bronzium toons already at 7* I usually end up with 25-30 shards for the shard shop, although I occasionally get 32 shards off a single pull of a 5* character, plus some other random bits of gear.

That's a great idea, I never thought of using those to Ally points and then using them for Bronziums. I love it, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman