Finn Rework Ability Descriptions

Aero
2972 posts Member
I have all his abilities at level 7. This will be those descriptions followed by the omega/zeta.

Crackshot: Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 80% more damage to enemies that haven't already been struck by it. OMEGA: +15% damage and +20% bonus damage.

Hold the Line (4 turns): Finn gains Advantage and Defense Up for 2 turns. Finn and Poe Dameron gain heal over time (20%) for 2 turns. OMEGA: Cooldown -1 and dispel all debuffs from all allies.

Takedown (3 turns): Deal physical damage to target enemy with 85% chance to Expose them for 2 turns and 65% chance to stun them for 1 turn. OMEGA: Cooldown -1, +15% damage, +15% Expose Chance and +15 Stun Chance.

Balanced Tactics: Resistance allies gain 30% Offense and 60% Defense, and other allies gain half that amount. ZETA: Whenever a Resistance allies loses Foresight, they gain Advantage for 2 turns and whenever an enemy takes damage from Expose, reduce the cooldowns of all Resistance allies by 1 and grant them 35% Turn Meter.

Replies

• Options
    Ouch, didnt see that zeta coming.
    I just switch my arena team to resistance like 6 hrs ago, and hope dropping few hundred ranks...
  • Options
    Only prob I have is Poe is the main taunted despite Finn having better health and with all the exposes Poe gives there's no resistance AoE to help sweep them up
  • Options
    I think once more resistance characters come out, a Finn and Poe team is gonna be the stuff.