Upgrading Inventory: A simpler way

The current upgrade system for gear is...cumbersome to be kind.

Crafting a subcomponent should take me back to my main item. Right now I have to close it and click in again.

If you own all the components (including subcomponents which need to be crafted), I should be able to push a single button and upgrade to the next gear level. Simple. Clean. Fun user experience.

I've been playing about 2 months and had the fortune to open a 4*Kylo in the first mega pack I bought. I develop software and this tedious process, it grabbed me, would be a great upgrade you could make to improve user, but more importantly: Customer ... experience. (as you know a great deal of your users are not actually customers).

While on the topic; you might also consider allowing us to pick and purchase just the badges we want at a premium. I would be far more inclined to spend $100 on a few characters I want than playing your RNG lottery...

Replies

• Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Some times it says you can craft an item that you can't. It will have a green + sign but you only have 1 of the mat needed in 2 or 3 of the actual items.
  • Options
    I just discovered this myself, when you go into subcomponents for a part, there is a set of images at the top showing what you have delved into, if you click on the right most one, it'll bring you back up a component so you don't have to click down, build, exit and click back down.