Modpack again not available in Japan?

Title says all :/

Replies

• Options
    I most likely have them and would never purchase them. I suppose everybody is different, but much more useful packs in my opinion.

Sorry you can't purchase them, but you are really not missing out on much from what I have read.
  • Agi
    65 posts Member
    Options
    I am quite angry too NEED SOME EXPLAINING.
  • Options
    I got the update for the mod pack but can't find in the store, is it really not available in Japan??
  • Options
    I most likely have them and would never purchase them. I suppose everybody is different, but much more useful packs in my opinion.

Sorry you can't purchase them, but you are really not missing out on much from what I have read.

There sure are several mods in there that are useless, however 2/3 of my double digit speed secondaries have come from those packs, they sure do speed up the mod farm and probably still cheeper than refreshing cantina energy and trying to farm mods of the same quality
  • Options
    Sparticus wrote: »
    I got the update for the mod pack but can't find in the store, is it really not available in Japan??

Same.. got the message and nothing in the store..

I really like to purchase those.. Have no luck in farming them in Modbattles.
  • Options
    Based in Japan. I can't see them but not sure if they are available every tournament.
  • Options
    Bought crystals after vowing never again specifically for the mod packs and bam, yet another thing to annoy and frustrate players.

I decided on buying mod packs after spending 360 cantina energy and only getting one blue mod and one white mod.