Empire duo Synergy

Hi
Considering all these relative new duo synergies, when are we going to see them implemented on some empire characters?

Just to mention some:
Biggs/Wedge
Ani/Ahsoka
Baze/Chirrut
Poe/Finn
K-2SO/Cassian

Replies

• Options
    Like Vader/EP? Massive destruction :)
  • Options
    Well, in my opinion that isn't a duo synergy per se... that said, its a great EP's leader hability.
  • Options
    It's all about synergy between two chars, right?
    What's better than master and apprentice?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    EP/Vader duo is a great duo, but requires EP's lead. Which isn't a bad thing, it's a great leader ability. It's just not the same as; I'll run JKA, Rex, Ahoska, Wiggs, or HK, IG-88, B2, Wiggs. Wiggs and other duos can go anywhere and doesn't need synergy with the other characters.

That said, I'm not really wanting or expecting any Empire duos, running all Empire is what I like and works fine. It would just create non-Empire teams running a duo of Imperials. I can just imagine Lando lead, Wiggs, Empire duo.

I like that Empire requires synergy and team structure, it makes it a more interesting meta. Rather than pick 3 insert Wiggs.
  • Options
    I just suggested some ideas on another thread:

Veers/Snowtrooper

Tarkin/Death Star Officer

Krennic/Death Trooper (seems likely since Krennic has Death Trooper bodyguards in EA's other endeavour Battlefront)

Stormtrooper/Magmatrooper

Any of these would be cool.
  • Options
    RG is an elite unit that protects the EP. If RG could take all or some portion of single target damage directed at EP, that would be a cool synergy IMO.
  • Options
    RG is an elite unit that protects the EP. If RG could take all or some portion of single target damage directed at EP, that would be a cool synergy IMO.
    lol ... just turn RG into a B2-personal-edition for EP ... "each time EP gets hit, RG gains 100% turn meter" ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    lol ... just turn RG into a B2-personal-edition for EP ... "each time EP gets hit, RG gains 100% turn meter" ...

Oooh, I like it! Another option could be to trigger his taunt for one turn with it disappearing with damage like K-2SO.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    No more duo synergy! Characters should be able to stand on their own, not depend on another specific character to be good. This reduces the amount of creativity we can have in team comps!
  • Options
    Darth Vader should be the protector of the emperor, even when EP is not the lead. In the movies EP was untouchable because of Vader. In the game Vader should either counter, gain massive TM or taunt whenever the emperor is attacked. And if the emperor is killed first, Darth Vader should become close to unstoppable, as the dark side of the force concentrates on one sith Lord.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper calls snowtrooper to assist and both miss? I think I get what you want... I would like to see Royal Guard and EP get an assist or auto taunt when EP drops below X% health.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Javik wrote: »
    Stormtrooper calls snowtrooper to assist and both miss? I think I get what you want... I would like to see Royal Guard and EP get an assist or auto taunt when EP drops below X% health.

RG should auto taunt when EP takes damage and gain 100% TM.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »

That would be awesome too. Stun city plus a lot of heal from his unique.
  • Options
    I like that idea, The two would make a very nice stun synergy. Then it doesn't matter how fast the enemy is, you will just skip there turn entirely.
  • Options
    Keep in mind the relationship of sith apprentice was always competitive. The apprentice always used the master to grow but was always looking to exploit flaws at a later date. Eventually all apprentices kill/destroy the master.

Therefore, I don't know that having a synergy of the sith including EP and Vader more than already is right. Now I agree that RG is a possible synergy that is interesting.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    I agree things look waaaaaaay too rebel these days. So many characters and possible comps vs empire.

You can work on a new rebel and still use your old rebel squad and swap as needed. with Empire they sit on the bench until ready.