Exclusive Rogue One Content

AhnaldT101
140 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hey everyone!

Released three exclusive videos today thanks to EA since they allowed me temporary access to demo Jyn Erso, K-2SO, and Cassian Andor. Today we released an initial reactions video (more of a causal video of me sitting back and sharing my initial thoughts), Jyn slaying the Rancor like it is nothing, and an in-depth review of Cassian Andor (just released a few minutes ago). Much more to come later this week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP4yRH10Yj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfryYG9BYrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p0dAGJ7wRw

Enjoy! :)

Replies

• Options
    Thx for these bro! Will definitely watch em in a bit.
  • Options
    Thx for these bro! Will definitely watch em in a bit.

No problem!! Hope you enjoy the videos! Got some more coming out later this week.

• Options
    Interesting take on Cassian - a Master in HoF, but not a must have? Do you reserve that for Grand Masters only?
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Interesting take on Cassian - a Master in HoF, but not a must have? Do you reserve that for Grand Masters only?

Yep! Kind of like TFP. He's a great character but you can easily get away with not having him. Unlike Characters like Palpatine where they are so good all the time and change the game drastically.
  • Options
    Why does Cassian look like Paul McCartney. I cannot unsee it.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    This is so **** stupid. Not your gameplay or video. Honestly loved the vids but one turn cool down for a move that takes off an entire turn meter and gains almost full turn meter? Stupid af
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »

Lol why did you say that!? Now I can't get that image out of my head!
    This is so **** ****. Not your gameplay or video. Honestly loved the vids but one turn cool down for a move that takes off an entire turn meter and gains almost full turn meter? **** af

Yeah I know what you mean! Wait until tomorrow when I show Jyn Erso get 5.8+ Million damage in the Rancor raid... Its insane!
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »

I know, right. Now everytime he attacks you have to sing "live and let die". Should be a special video.

Thanks for yor awesome videos btw. I've been enjoying them for a while. Keep up the good work.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »

I know, right. Now everytime he attacks you have to sing "live and let die". Should be a special video.

Thanks for yor awesome videos btw. I've been enjoying them for a while. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Glad you have been enjoying the content! I released two more videos since this post with one of them being Jyn Erso getting me 5.8+ million damage 0.o