A must have robot

Hi
I just want your opinions, which is a must have or the best robot in the game?
I want to get my 1st robot, but not sure which one.

Replies

• twaller
    123 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hk-47 is usually the lead in droid teams and is farmed from squad arena early on.
  • Options
    I thought IG 88 was better.. Cause I don't have a team of robots, I need a robot that can be mixed with jedis or other kinds, a heavy hitter
  • Options
    88 is hands down the best droid because he's a heavy hitter and can be put into almost any team comp.
    HK-47 will only be good as a Lead to a mostly droid team.
  • Options
    If you don't have more droids then you do not NEED a robot at all. Maybe R2-D2 will have some Jedi synergy one day but there is not yet a toon with synergy between droids and Jedi.
  • Options
    IG 86 is the most versatile robot. His assist skill will be useful in any team. Think of it as the F2P version of Qui-Gon Jinn
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    Keldanor wrote: »
    IG 86 is the most versatile robot. His assist skill will be useful in any team. Think of it as the F2P version of Qui-Gon Jinn
    agreed.l 86 is a monster. im at 64 6* and 7gear and he crit for 10000 this morning with poggle buff. if he calls an assist most likely any character is going down in round 1.

• Options
    So 86 is better than 88?
  • Options
    86 is more versatile.
  • Options
    Arena, Gw, and ds missions all use 86 to gun 1 guy down.

88's special is wicked. But it is aoe and is best preceded by 2-3 aoe attacks that keep negative status.

Following vader, sid and phasmas aoe 88 attack would do like 15000 total damage with the best part being the status effects stay unlike Vader s saber throw.
  • Options
    The overabundance of dooku in arena and GW keep me for using any of my AOE characters. HK and 88 ride the bench most of the time, which is a shame.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    djwarcr wrote: »
    So 86 is better than 88?

86 is better single target, and slightly less squishy. 88 is stronger in AOE and is a good partner with Sid
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    So 86 is better than 88?

86 is better single target, and slightly less squishy. 88 is stronger in AOE and is a good partner with Sid
    what you mean by "less squishy" ?

• Options
    ^
    It means he's got more health

Squishy=Dies easily
  • Options
    HK-47 is good against jedi with his AoE and is very tanky
    IG-88 good AoE but a bit squishy
    IG-86 great single target crit plus assist special, also squishy
    IG-100 Who? Lol. Probably good against jedi in a fully synergized droid team but you NEVER see him so probably sucks. Mine's still 2* cannon fodder for GW.

The answer is: depends entirely on the rest of your team which is the best fit. I'd say all around, HK is the most versatile for fitting with anyone.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    If you have ever played played KOTOR, you know why you absolutely have to have HK-47. You shouldn't even need another reason.

Krey
  • Options
    C3PO, oh wait...
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    ^

Squishy=Dies easily

thanks.
    Im struggling with most of the slangs here
  • Options
    ^

Squishy=Dies easily

thanks.
    Im struggling with most of the slangs here

Feel free to ask anything you don't understand. This forum stands for that reason after all...
  • Options
    IG86 is a beast. Faced a 7 star level 65 one today (guessing max geared too) in GW and he had plenty of health and he hit like a truck. I have a 4.5 star, level 55 one so I'm working on getting him to up there in stars.

• Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi
    I just want your opinions, which is a must have or the best robot in the game?
    I want to get my 1st robot, but not sure which one.

88 is a little less tanky but he has ability block on aoe, crazy dps and crit dmg modifiers and heal immunity chance like kylo (not 100%). Also, all droids are great dps even the tank HK47. I've seen him crit for close to 4k with his ao, which then gives him 100% turn meter if he crit everyone ( if he's leader).
  • Options
    Aoe is when a character hits all foes?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Aoe is when a character hits all foes?

Yes. It means "area of effect"
  • Options
    There is no Best..
    Hk47 is a slow and solid driod, a good amount of damage and a self res function. His aoe attck debuffs. His main job is as leader.

88 packs a wallop. His aoe ability blocks. But not much health

86 single target take down, that's his job. Slightly more health than 88

100. The red headed step child of the driod world. When 7*ed he's a solid driod with anti Jedi abilities. Takes abit of punishment and has an aoe that debuffs the oppositions turn meter. Only go for him if you have the rest, he'll never be amazing, but does go well with with his cousins.

• Options
    The overabundance of dooku in arena and GW keep me for using any of my AOE characters. HK and 88 ride the bench most of the time, which is a shame.

A good hk 47 doesn't lose half his life to Dooku
  • Options

A good hk 47 doesn't lose half his life to Dooku

True .