Alliance wars

I absolutly don't know if this subject has been treated before, but i must say that i'm surprised that after one year that this game's running well, there hasn't be two updates those 'd be viral and add a real interest to the game! Instead of the fact they must be hard to create:

1) Alliances wars:

A new model of team co-op who's using the same system than "Raids", but against other alliances. Something like a tournament or a unique war between two guilds.

The principle would be to have one credit every week or every 5 days to begin a war against another team (matched by same strenght research). 24h to prepare 3 team compositions (15 toons) and 24h who everyone has to use their attacks (5/player). And there would be a points system to automatically decide which team is the winner with an amount of rewards (like tournament) or a certain amount of ally credit based on the slide of the classment ur team is for exemple.

And once every two months there would be a tournament using same system but during one week which every team is fighting day by day against other ones until the semi and final.

I didn't take the time to go deeper in my reflexion to fix the rules, but i'm sure that a lot of players activ on this forum would give great ideas to improve it!

It would definitely improve the utility and the interactions between ally members, add a new strategy side to the game, give another opportunity to win ally rewards and add a new explosive section on this forum (work for admins).

2) PVP real time fights:

These one is more like a whim, but could be great to try. It would be to create the possibility to engage a battle against someone who's playing at the same time, a sort of real time fight. You could choose ur opponent (like to dual a friend or one of ur ally mate) or just choose a random research to fight against someone who's actually researching for a dual too. This section must be free an unlimited to make fun, to make dual against friends, to test some or other new team synergies or to pass the time when u're waiting for some energy.

What do u think about it?

Ps: sorry for my bad english

Replies

• Options
    I like the idea of a guild vs. guild pvp. a mix between raids and arena. Some type of matching system that would put guilds close to eachother to compete. Similar to arena in 5 tries each player. Most wins , wins! Raid gear 8-10 prizes would be really nice. Also would bring guilds together imo.