Put me in the "Biggs is broken" camp

I don't have a problem being beat by a better geared, higher level team. I don't have a problem with being beat by a lower geared, lower level team, as long I am competitive. Meaning I kill one or two of my opponent before I loose.

But any team with Biggs and Wedge is unfairly stacked.

I can't kill either of them before my team is blown away. I cannot kill anything before the battle is over and the two of them are 2 gear levels below two of my toons and one gear level below the other three.

Replies

• Options
    If you can't beat them, join them. Biggs is a very easy farm, and Wedge is fairly easy. That said, you're complaining about yesterday's meta. If you can't beat Wiggs, just wait til Chaze shows up in your arena.
  • Options
    Biggs was broken. But then they added Palpatine's Shock effect and put Daze on characters and introduced characters like Baze and Shoretrooper who taunt at the start of the fight.

Wedge is made of carnival glass and drops super easily. He's been balanced the whole time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    - Use raid han to stun wedge

- use Shoretrooper or baze to tank first hit

- use a tanky/counter team to survive the first hit.

Always kill/stun wedge first. You can shock/ability block biggs.
  • Options
    your shard is probably fairly young.
    On mine wiggs is old news.
    Its purely shore,baze, chirrut now...
  • Options
    They will be gone soon, just like global Hypercolor t-shirts, a cheap and nasty fad
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm more **** about Boba Fett reviving three times in a row last night against full health Anakin and Wedge, eventually killing both. What kind of ish is that? There should be one guaranteed revive, and -maybe- a chance at a second revive, but three or more seems pretty gimmicky. Biggs and Wedge will be the least of your concerns soon enough. Neither have enough HP/Prot to survive long in the coming meta.
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »
    I'm more **** about Boba Fett reviving three times in a row last night against full health Anakin and Wedge, eventually killing both. What kind of ish is that? There should be one guaranteed revive, and -maybe- a chance at a second revive, but three or more seems pretty gimmicky. Biggs and Wedge will be the least of your concerns soon enough. Neither have enough HP/Prot to survive long in the coming meta.

Boba can only revive a second or third time if he kills one of your toons, allowing him to regain the buff.
  • Options
    squad arena on a day 1 shard sucks, i checked the entire top 50 list, and each one is some combo of wiggs, chirbus, darth maul, clones, general kenobi, palp smear, and the like
  • Options
    DeellJade wrote: »
    I don't have a problem being beat by a better geared, higher level team. I don't have a problem with being beat by a lower geared, lower level team, as long I am competitive. Meaning I kill one or two of my opponent before I loose.

I can't kill either of them before my team is blown away. I cannot kill anything before the battle is over and the two of them are 2 gear levels below two of my toons and one gear level below the other three.

I've got Wiggs, and I have to say, droid + Jawa engineer is the strongest squad in the game right now.
    Wiggs gets dismantled by droids. The droids have to be speed boosted though.

There is a possibility that R1 trumps everything now though.
  • Options
    vector6000 wrote: »

I've got Wiggs, and I have to say, droid + Jawa engineer is the strongest squad in the game right now.

Disagree. Droids hold on offense fairly well, but they are far out of meta. Raid Han takes care of je.

Wait until you see Wiggs with Wedge lead, General Kenobi and Chaze. You will change your mind in a hurry if you think Droids are even close to that.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Even when raid Han misses, Wiggs squad destroys droids. I'm sure when their on offense it's different. But defensively they suck.

I think we only have one droid squad that ekes into the top 10 on my shard now
  • Options
    I can beat a wiggs team with my nightsisters so long as it's 6000 power below me.
  • Options
    vector6000 wrote: »

-100 lol. Droid and JE is the strongest. Thanks for the laugh.
  • Options
    Cleaner wrote: »

Ha. I had a Scarif Pathfinder that kept reviving every time.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your advise.

But it's Biggs that's the problem. He gets full turn meter every time he gets hit with a crit and survives. That's pretty much every time he gets hit. And he gets a self heal on top of it.

I pay $10 a month because I like the game and I want to keep playing it, but until Biggs gets hit with a nerf stick, this is my last $10.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Shoretrooper ruins Biggs day.
  • Options
    As I said, wait a week or two and you'll see Biggs fall away (he'll never be gone completely--you still see droids and Rey and other former metas) and you'll advance. His counters are becoming more prevalent.

Shock him once and he drops like a sack of similes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    If you can't beat them, join them. Biggs is a very easy farm, and Wedge is fairly easy. That said, you're complaining about yesterday's meta. If you can't beat Wiggs, just wait til Chaze shows up in your arena.

You mean Chaze and Wiggs?! :D

IMG_6675.png

SnakesOnAPlane