No more Bistan shards in Fleet shipments?

I haven't seen Bistan shards in the fleet shipments for over 5 days now. I have even wasted crystals trying to refresh the shipments but no.

I don't know if I've just been unlucky or Bistan has been removed from the fleet shipments and not farmable anymore...

Anyone still see Bistan in Fleet shipments?

Replies

• Options
    I haven't seen Bistan shards in the fleet shipments for over 5 days now. I have even wasted crystals trying to refresh the shipments but no.

I don't know if I've just been unlucky or Bistan has been removed from the fleet shipments and not farmable anymore...

I see him almost everyday
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    I haven't seen Vader or Grievous shards, either.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I saw vader yesterday
  • Options

Isn't 4 shards of him and 4 of his ship shards available for 50 ally points in the store daily currently?

Still 10 days left on my counter for this Rogue One Celebration Pack.

O

• Options
    Orions wrote: »

Isn't 4 shards of him and 4 of his ship shards available for 50 ally points in the store daily currently?

Still 10 days left on my counter for this Rogue One Celebration Pack.

O

Android gets the Pathfinder :p
  • Options
    The character you are looking for is in the same place you found them before.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    For me it's Poe's X-Wing. Haven't seen that one in over a week. I actually don't remember if it's supposed to be in fleet shipments, galactic war shipments or if it's a pack exclusive.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    Bistan is in there for me right now.
  • Options
    "No more credit from the liquor stoooooooore."

I've been getting lots of Geonosian Spy in my Fleet Store. But for a glorious while it was all Sun Fac and occasionally Vader.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I see them every other day; that's how I unlocked Greivous so quick; Vader I have a 99/100 to 7* so I more time I'm golden in Fleet Shipments or Shard Shop
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    I see bistan. Haven't seen Vader in mine in over a week
  • Options
    I see him he's just rare.
  • Options
    I haven't seen grievous in four or five days. Starting to wonder if they took him out.