Theory Crafting a Team with Jyn and Cassian

So I recently unlocked jyn in the tourney and was looking for a team to put her in. Initially I was planning on running her in a Wedge L, Biggs, Lando and Baze team. However I got to thinking about her leader ability and thought about exposes and I'm curious what you think of a Jyn L, Baze, Bistan, Resistance Trooper and Cassian. The team is unusual but my thought is to have bistan be the fastest and to use his frenzy and give the team 20% tm; from there it'd be jyn's turn to use her tm removal and bistan would then go and use his tm removal. Then it'd be cassias turn to use his debuffing aoe and this would give chances to proc exposes and give resistance trooper tm because of his unique. Do you think if this team was G10 and decently modded it could be arena viable? I know it is very "unique" and different from the wiggs team I initally planned but I feel it has potential with the exposes and has enough dps to keep up with wiggs and the initial 2 tm removal that would essentially negate 2 characters for the first turn seems immense.

Replies

• Options
    I'm working on a Wiggs lead with Chirrut, Jyn, and oddly enough SRP. I just ran through the first 6 battles of GW with that squad alone on auto. Not sure where Cassian would fall into this but so far the R1 toons are enduring and tough as nails. What they lack in flat damage they make up for with utility.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Bistan might be an interesting add. Dropping dots then having Cassian spread them with his special.
  • Options
    Jyn lead
    Cassian
    K2SO
    Chirrut
    Baze
    code name: Noble