What just happened?! Lost training droids and credits

So I was randomly going through my roster when I decided to level up a few characters since I had about 4 million credits to blow through. I level up tfp to 85 which left me with 2.4 million, then mace Windu which left me with 1.6. I then decide to level up Sidious but says "training error", "training failed". I thought it had to do with the droids I was using so I tried a bunch of combos but kept saying the same thing. Then tried to do this with Yoda and same thing happened. Went to restart the game when I was left with 18.1k credits and at least 20 t7 droids lost. Anyone know what happened and if there is a way for customer support to give that back? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Did you ever get this resolved? I just ran into the same issue while trying to level Finn and Lando. I appear to be missing some 4 and 5 star training bots.

I went to train Finn to try to get him up to level 65. I had enough 4 and 5 star training bots to easily get to that level. I was then going to use leftover 4 star and lower level bots to level Lando to 66. The math allowed me to do it. However, when I went to train Finn, I kept getting training errors when trying to use a large amount of bots. I found I could train with a smaller amount except I couldn't get past level 59 without getting training errors.

I then moved on to leveling Lando but noticed training errors again. So I restarted the game and was able to level Finn to 60, but I noticed I was missing a bunch of the 4 and 5 star bots. I don't recall how many of each, but my math no longer worked out to get both Finn and Lando up to the target levels with Lando using leftover 4 star bots since I no longer had any. I'm sure there's a transaction log of what happened. I would like to get back the missing training bots. I don't think I consumed any excess credits during the training errors but I haven't done the math to figure it all out. I did have 2.2 mill and now I'm down to 1.6. I think the 600k was used to get Finn to lvl 59 and then 60 after the restart.