Rogue One Pack - Official Policy?

So, you've heard people complaining about the rogue one pack.
Primarily that it drops a lot of Bistan and SRP shards.

My issue isn't just that I spent and received something I was unhappy with, because I got "a lot " of repeat shards... It was that the pack claimed "duplicate shards may occur" when in fact duplicate shards always occurred, in predetermined locations.

That particular aspect leaves me feeling rather cheated. I was under the impression, given the visual layout, and text description that this pack could have given any combination of the advertised shards, not an overtly seeded gacha. (There have been many threads about this already, and I myself purchased 10 of them, so can attest to this being true).

So I'm asking for any official comment on this. If the answer is "sorry we can't remedy the situation" then so be it, but having a no-comment policy amongst your spenders does not engender trust.

I've contacted customer service about this, who prompted me to start a thread. So here I am, doing my part to be a good customer and following up, here's hoping you will too.

Replies

• Options
    The pack is misadvertised for sure, now if it's intentional or not we will never know
  • Options
    Great post, I really hope they officially address this.
  • Options
    agreed. i bought 10 packs and only got scarif and bistan.
  • Options
    It is rigged. EA rigged it such that 5 out of 7 pulls guarantees you either a scariff rebel path fonder or bistan.

1 of the draws guarantees you jyn,k2s0 or cassian

1 draw ensures either baze or chirrut

Of course being EA when they mean 14-x no. of shards you can expect it is rigged to almost always give 14. General consensus is to stay away from packs