Does anyone else hate their reset time?

Mines at 4pm which is when I'm at work and have been for 8 hours. So I can barely participate in tournaments or arena unless I wake up at 6am just to play this game and even then I lose all my rankings while I'm at work. It really sucks.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah that's unfortunate. In theory it would be nice if there was a way to change it but if there were then you know there are people who would find a way to exploit
  • Options
    If you are not too invested in the account yet, it is best to make a new account with the best time zone for your energy collection/arena payout/tournament payout.
  • Options
    Yeah. I'm sure some people work at night so if it was later then there's someone out there it would still hurt. There's not really a solution I just felt like ranting.
  • Options
    Yeah, my reset time for tournaments is when I'm asleep, and on top of that, the Free Energy that gets handed out during the day is all done while I'm sleeping.
  • Options
    Raid resets at 9pm
    Arena 6pm
    Fleet 7pm
    Emp event 9am
    Dailies 12am

Mine are alrights
  • Options
    Raid resets at 9pm
    Arena 6pm
    Fleet 7pm
    Emp event 9am
    Dailies 12am

Mine are alrights

This should be same for everyone, unless you tinkered with your phone time or moved to another city.
  • Options
    Dyakoff wrote: »
    Raid resets at 9pm
    Arena 6pm
    Fleet 7pm
    Emp event 9am
    Dailies 12am

Mine are alrights

This should be same for everyone, unless you tinkered with your phone time or moved to another city.

Really? My raids reset at the same time as my Arena payout. Never tinkered with anything... Everything else is the same though. The only thing I get at 9pm is 45 more energy, and then guild and fleet shipments refresh.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Raid resets at 9pm
    Arena 6pm
    Fleet 7pm
    Emp event 9am
    Dailies 12am

Mine are alrights

Really? My raids reset at the same time as my Arena payout. Never tinkered with anything... Everything else is the same though. The only thing I get at 9pm is 45 more energy, and then guild and fleet shipments refresh.

raid reset is based on the guild leader´s daily reset time. So you could change guild to change the raid reset time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Raid resets at 9pm
    Arena 6pm
    Fleet 7pm
    Emp event 9am
    Dailies 12am

Mine are alrights

raid reset is based on the guild leader´s daily reset time. So you could change guild to change the raid reset time.

Ohhhhh, ok, didn't know that. That makes more sense, I guess it just happened to line up with my Arena payout.
  • Options
    Should try mine. Moved from U.K. to USA so I have

Arena 10am plus first free energy
    Ships 11am
    Free energy 1pm
    Reset dailies 4pm
    Guild reset 530pm
    Cantina energy and fleet refresh 4am

Not the most convenient times
  • Options
    Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Should try mine. Moved from U.K. to USA so I have

Arena 10am plus first free energy
    Ships 11am
    Free energy 1pm
    Reset dailies 4pm
    Guild reset 530pm
    Cantina energy and fleet refresh 4am

Not the most convenient times

Currently feeling your pain as I'm on vacation to see my cousins and family for about 3 weeks. Luckily I get to go back to my normal times after we go back though.