• Options
    Agreed.
    CtEd1977 wrote: »
    I think it would be great If they added characters from Rebels

Agreed

• Options
    I agree
  • Options
    agreed, I'd rather see empire though, like agent kallus, grand inquisitor, sixth brother etc.
  • Options
    Is there somewhere I can contact the developer of the game. Or a suggestion area?
  • Options
    Yeah no.
  • Options
    CtEd1977 wrote: »
    Is there somewhere I can contact the developer of the game. Or a suggestion area?

There's a feedback thread but the deva have already acknowledged rebels characters and how they will add them eventually
  • Options
    How bad is it gonna be when they make that little kids padiwan from Rebels and he is OP like the current new rebels and your Vader/Palp/GK is getting wrecked by a kid who is basically a nobody.

How about we just skip that phase ~
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Now that ships have been added it makes Rebels characters even more mandatory imo. How can you have ships without Hyra and the Ghost crew? Don't worry they will come. Too many important and significant canon characters to completely ignore.
    Post edited by Chewplebcca on
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Mostly I'd want Sabine, just for another Mando.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Now that ships have neen added it makes Rebels characters even more mandatory imo. How can you have ships without Hyra and the Ghost crew? Don't worry they will come. Too many important and significant canon characters to completely ignore.

Agreed.
  • Options
    agreed, I'd rather see empire though, like agent kallus, grand inquisitor, sixth brother etc.
    First of all,
    Agent Kallus is a good guy now
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    ^^^I didn't want to be the one to say it. A double synergy would be kinda cool. Also double vulnerability at that point. Makes for some sort of balance