Regarding Emperor's Demise...

Anyone remember how many credits you get for the last 3 tiers combined?

Had to pull the trigger on a +30 speed potency arrow mod today, so I'm down to 2mil and thus 4mil short of getting Palp to lvl 85 as soon as I unlock him when the event starts tomorrow.

Anyone know?

Replies

• Options
    Enough to star him up
  • Options
    Enough to star him up

But not enough to LEVEL him up too, I suppose?
  • Options
    No I think the reward will give you enough to star him up on each tier so you'll most likely get him to the 70's with your credits. Maybe high 60's
  • Options
    Make sure you get the mk III detonators and mk III callers stacked up though for his gear
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Make sure you get the mk III detonators and mk III callers stacked up though for his gear

I started collecting the gear as soon as the event was announced and have been stacking up on the most important pieces and raid gears, just haven't been able to hold on to my credits since I was buying mods and leveling other chars...
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    No I think the reward will give you enough to star him up on each tier so you'll most likely get him to the 70's with your credits. Maybe high 60's

Will prolly get another couple mil tomorrow, will have to wait onther day or two to level him all the way then....

Thx for the info!