Resistance team any good now?

I think a team with all of them besides trooper would be interesting not sure who the 5th member would be.

Replies

• Options
    Resistance is now a lot stronger than before, but they're nothing without RT. You can, however, get away with not using RP. A guildie has had resistance well built up for ages, and is now working on Finn. He tried them in GW yesterday starting with 0 turn meter on node 11.
    https://imgur.com/a/UfvrO
  • Options
    He beat me in arena:
    https://imgur.com/a/WRoII
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I think a team with all of them besides trooper would be interesting not sure who the 5th member would be.
    Putting in Poe would make sense for the mass expose. Mace would be interesting because of his passive expose, which would trigger the TM gain on trooper, and under Zeta Finn lead would have some other effects. However Mace just doesn't seem powerful enough all around to justify throwing in arena or tourney, even with Expose synergy.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I mean if you run:
    Finn (L) Zeta, Rey, RT, Poe, and RP that'd be a pretty solid team.
    I'd honestly love to see what happens if you take out Rey and put in another character that can expose like Mace. Not saying it'd be better, but it'd be a ton of fun with Finn's new Zeta leader ability. Just continually reset cooldowns.

Then again, that'd be far more useful with Rey in there. Imagine hitting a couple of characters with Expose after Rey just used Flurry of blows and then it's like the match just started and she goes again. Only thing Resistance is missing is an AOE. Take RP out and toss in someone with an AOE, Poe could go and expose 3-4 people, AOE hits all the exposes, and Poe can re-use his taunt and re-expose. All you would need is Lando to continually AOE and Poe to continually Expose.... If only Lando was resistance and could gain the 35% TM when someone takes damage from expose... EA pls make a Resistance character with an AOE kthnx.

Of course it'd be totally killed by tenacity up, and RT can't dispel everyone at the same time, but it'd be pretty fun.
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I mean if you run:
    Take RP out and toss in someone with an AOE, Poe could go and expose 3-4 people, AOE hits all the exposes, and Poe can re-use his taunt and re-expose. All you would need is Lando to continually AOE and Poe to continually Expose.... If only Lando was resistance and could gain the 35% TM when someone takes damage from expose... EA pls make a Resistance character with an AOE kthnx.

Of course it'd be totally killed by tenacity up, and RT can't dispel everyone at the same time, but it'd be pretty fun.

B2 FTW - damage doesn't matter as its all about the exposes and TM gained through his unique

• Options
    sc7606 wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I mean if you run:
    Take RP out and toss in someone with an AOE, Poe could go and expose 3-4 people, AOE hits all the exposes, and Poe can re-use his taunt and re-expose. All you would need is Lando to continually AOE and Poe to continually Expose.... If only Lando was resistance and could gain the 35% TM when someone takes damage from expose... EA pls make a Resistance character with an AOE kthnx.

B2 FTW - damage doesn't matter as its all about the exposes and TM gained through his unique

Fair point, but he can't AOE every time which would've been so killer. If there was just one resistance character with an AOE, as long as the cooldown was like 3 turns, it would get refreshed from 3 exposes, and 3 exposes being hit is full TM for every resistance character on your team and with luck you could just loop this over and over again. Honestly all you would need is Finn, Poe and some resistance character with an AOE and you could just let the exposes run free. But B2 would be a pretty solid fit in there.
    Finn (Z-L), Poe, RT, Rey, B2 sounds pretty terrifying. Only thing that could get in the way would be Foresight+Tenacity up, otherwise B2 and RT can dispel Tenacity up and Poe can just expose on and on. Plus Poe is rather fast to begin with, got a guy on my shard with his speed at like 260, thinking about all the havoc he could cause haha.
  • Options
    He beat me in arena:

How are you guys on the same arena shard? He has 1000 more galactic wars won than you.
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    He beat me in arena:

How are you guys on the same arena shard? He has 1000 more galactic wars won than you.

Am I the only one who skips gw sometimes out of boredom? I'm still 132/150 complete.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    He beat me in arena:

I quit the game in the summer for a month and then came back, and I stopped doing GW for a couple of months too because it was just boring.