A Modest Proposal

Hi new player here, I want to join a highly active guild that is nearly full. T4 and above are all acceptable to me, I honestly don't care if y'all are raiding heroic and I can't participate right now. I won't be a big hitter in raids for some time but I will be a workhorse for the guild and always contribute my 600. I really just want a well organized guild with everyone contributing so I can earn guild currency from dailies. I just started this account this week so it's not very strong but I place top 20 in arena and can afford the necessary energy refreshes. My ally code is 639-839-488 please add me and send me a guild invite if your guild is full of active members and are in need of one more

Replies

• Options
    i would say join ours but we just disbanded from a rule strict guild and are starting fresh. join if you wish but it will take a few to get things running smoothly. my friend and i are super dedicated players but were tired of the trash guild rules. lmk if you wanna join and we can help guide you if you need strategies and whatnot. we want to have fun, not have the fun **** out of the game