Empire Squad

Hey guys! I'm looking to farm a viable empire Squad and I'm not sure who to include. So far I have a 7 star Palp, and working on a 7 star Vader. I will also begin farming RG. Other then that I have two options...I think the best would be Tie Pilot and Shoretrooper, but the latter is very hard to farm, and I'm not particularly good with the tournaments. So I also noticed that both Grand Moff and Veers seem to have anti-rebel synergy, and considering that most of the teams I see are rebels I thought that they might be a better option for now. I have no idea whether they are actually any good or not though. Does anyone have any insight on these characters, or does anyone have any suggestions on a good empire Squad?

Replies

• Options
    Veers is awful. Mods is meh but super squishy. That's all I can really say.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm in a similar spot. I can't get/farm Shore currently (as you said) so i'm using Sthan instead (and he looks the part! lol), besides that i'm using the same characters your suggesting and they work well so far!

I might try a few characters in the 5th (sthan) spot, JKA, QGJ ...

Other empire characters, Veers is weak and Moff is too slow currently and the other 2 options (trooper & magma) are worse, lol.

O
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I will avoid Veers and Tarkin then. I guess it's st Han for now. I do have him at 7 stars.
  • Options
    Tie Fighter Pilot is a must.

I run an EP lead, Vader and TFP. All 3 are 2 pieces of gear away from G11.

I ran STHan on that team for a while but switched him out with Sun Fac and have had much better results. I don't have B2 so I run Raid Han as my 5th.
  • Options
    What about ep(L), tfp, shore, boba, and B2. Is Vader worth it over the utility of tfp or b2?
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My team is Palp lead with Vader, TFP, Shore and Sun. Palp is gl 10 full omega, Vader is GL 9 1 omega, TFP is GL 9 full.omega, shore is gl 10 full omega and sun was a recent addition at gl 8 and 1 omega. I'm ranked 15th right now and I haven't moved over night. So I think it's doing well.
    Mods I haven't worked on yet but I'll figure it out in a bit. Another guy in my guild runs this team as maxed everything and he always finishes 1st and never goes below 5th.
    You need either B2 or sun to remove taunts/buffs. I picked Sun because it's on his basic and never has a cd.
    I think it's the best team going especially if you speed up tfp palp and Vader in that priority
  • Options
    I will run EP(L), TFP, shore (3*), sun fac (currently 6*, from fleet shipments), boba. Bit concerned about damage potential, we'll see. Will mod TFP and boba mostly for damage.
  • Options
    If you can't get shore then farm sun out of the guild shop and fs.
  • Options
    If you begin to take toons like B2 and Sth in a Empire team I don't think you can call it a empire team.. Just my opinion :)
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And if you are looking for a 5th, I would say boba or rg. Both are farmable (boba is easier especially after the month of free credits). I would lean to boba because he brings a ton of utility with him. He has good damage output especially with execute, he revives a ton, removes/ignores taunts and his dots go well with Vader's culling blade.
    But here's my experience with Boba as mine is gl 10 with full omegas. You need him to be fast - like over 200 or higher with crit/potency mods. And he needs a ton of raid gear at gl9 - I can't remember what specifically but I know it was a lot.
  • Options
    My team placed first tonight so yeah it works pretty well.
  • Options
    RG, TFP, Vader, EP, and magma trooper
  • Options
    EP - TFP - Boba - Vader - B2 - RG

Vader and B2 are the optional spots imo. You'll need B2 vs Shore/Baze/STHan.