Rancor Raid Squad

Hey everyone! I am trying to farm a Squad that will be able to post 1 mil damage at least in rancor raid. I have a couple of 7 star teams but I have never focused on necessary characters for this event such as Teebo etc. What characters work best in what rounds, and who should I be looking to farm??

Replies

• Holio
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Teebo, EE, QGJ, (5s, phasma, or dengar), muliple others here work - I use Yoda - 209 speed, others use Rey, Rex, ES, CC..

I can easily solo the pigs with 5s and Yoda, have done 2.7M - that takes almost an hour, btw.. or I can auto this team for over 1M up to 1.5M..

Also get Teebo's potency as high as possible with mods, gear, etc, should be at least 60%.. The rest don't need such high potency but to a lesser extent same goes 5s, yoda, QGJ, or anybody that hits negative status or TM reduction..
  • Options
    Which Tier?
    Use teebo (l), wiggs, qgj, 5s Tier 7 - 2-3 mio damage in 15 min
  • Options
    ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
  • Options
    Teebo L P1. Mine was only about 50% potency and I can clear 1 easy. Every other phase I use Fett lead with heavy hitters
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Options
    Heroic.. same team any phase, but the best score possible is to start right at the beginning and fight into P2.. Rancor gains tenacity as the phases increase.
  • Options
    I normally do 2 or 2.5 million in damage with one team, starting at the beginning of P1. Teebo (L), Phasma, 5555s, QGJ, and Rey. Teebo is critical for the TM reduction on the Captain, and QGJ helps with this. 5555s for speed down, and Phasma for speed down and the TM increase with Victory March. Rey does the damage, so I suppose you could sub her out for another hard hitter.
  • Options
    Don't use Dengar. Raid takes too long. TFP can do the same thing and dish out a lot more damage.

IMO, best easy squad would be:
    Teebo (L) - Farmed from GW
    QGJ - Farmed from Cantina Shipments
    Phasma - Farmed from GW
    TFP - Farmed from Cantina Nodes
    Rex - Farmed from Ship/Guild Shops

If you don't want to do Rex, get Elder from hard nodes and guild store. You will do 1mil in any phase after gear and mods.
  • Options
    Did Teebo, QGJ, Elder, TFP, and Dengar last time, just to see how it went. Had some screwy RNG where I got more resists with tenacity down applied than without and still managed 75% of p1 (79 to 4). Would have cleared if TFP had been higher than g8. His damage just wasn't enough yet and I hit enrage.