AAT Normal conversion to Heroic

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Manage to do following vaules on normal using 1 squad, you can do around 4% on heroic:
    P1 jedi: 600k
    P2 droids: 3M
    P3 chirpatine/teebotine/tfp: 700k
    P3 full jawas: 1.2M
    P4 rebels: 3M

Problem with p3 and Chirpantine is the droids are too weak and EP doesn't benefit from shock. I can't seem to keep enough droids alive and shocked for EP to gain enough tm.

On heroic you should. Replacing some dmg for def or prot mods (on normal at least) prevents me from oneshotting the droids.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Manage to do following vaules on normal using 1 squad, you can do around 4% on heroic:
    P1 jedi: 600k
    P2 droids: 3M
    P3 chirpatine/teebotine/tfp: 700k
    P3 full jawas: 1.2M
    P4 rebels: 3M

Problem with p3 and Chirpantine is the droids are too weak and EP doesn't benefit from shock. I can't seem to keep enough droids alive and shocked for EP to gain enough tm.

On heroic you should. Replacing some dmg for def or prot mods (on normal at least) prevents me from oneshotting the droids.

I'll give that a shot. Might have to find a replacement for fac as well... He gets a little trigger happy sometimes and takes out the droids
  • Options
    One thing to keep in mind is since T6 became so easy, you can just throw anything at it and do decent damage. That's not going to happen on heroic.

I think a decent check is do a roll call of teams. For our first heroic, a guy examined each roster then listed out who was attacking with what at each phase. Jedi P1, droid/weaker Rebels P2, Chirpitine P3 and maxed Rebels P4 w "all else" attacking where we were weak. Took a bit of time for him but I will give him 50% of the credit for completing it with 40% to our #1 and the remaining 10% to the rest of us for doing what we were supposed to.