When do I go for Jawas?

I'm working on my main arena team (rebels) almost finished and just got palpatine so empire would be next...
When do I go for Jawas? I don't have droids but I need the crit damage mods to optimize my rebel arena team... thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Max out JE and Nebit. Get the others just high enough to finish the challenge.
  • Sapient2k7
    191 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am in the same boat however, I have read that the mod challenges for jawas are exceptionally tough. Even tier 1 required all 5 jawas to be level 50 with mods. So I am going to wait and get those via the shop in the mean time. I will not attempt mod challenge until I have all jawas at the right level. I have yet to get two out of 5 jawas. Farming their shards right now.
  • Options
    Sapient2k7 wrote: »
    I am in the same boat however, I have read that the mod challenges for jawas are exceptionally tough. Even tier 1 required all 5 jawas to be level 50 with mods. So I am going to wait and get those via the shop in the mean time. I will not attempt mod challenge until I have all jawas at the right level. I have yet to get two out of 5 jawas. Farming their shards right now.

The crit dmg challenge is one of the/if not the easiest ones. You will be able to do it with them at 5* g7 with some leftover mods.
  • Options
    If you ever plan on getting Jawas, start farming JE from the guild store now. It's very slow unless you plan on paying for refreshes. The others are reasonable farms. Nebit is hard if you are trying for droids at the same time. scavenger is easy if you double refresh Catina daily otherwise he might be slow too.

The reason the Jawa mod challenge is hard is because the other challenges can have certain toons carry them but Jawas are squishy and none of them are overwhelming enough to cover others to 3* the T3 challenge. You pretty much need to level and gear all of them equally.
  • Options
    The magic number for your jawa is about 25k power for the challenge. Hope that helps. Don't bother with them as a squad. I maxed them out pre gr11, totally maxed with all omega's. Apart from nebit and and JE as already suggested, just level the others to the minimum it takes to do the challenge at 3 star.