Best tank too this team?

Tejparn
50 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hello i'm planing on building a scoundrel team consisting of: Boba (Lead), Zam Wessell, Greedo, B2 & probably a tank as a 5th member. I've been thinkin of Poe with speed mods so that he'll go first and decrease some TM. Or Scarif rebel pathfinder because of the health and offense down. Maube Sun fac? don't have him farmed doe and also massive gear requirements. Opinions?
Post edited by Tejparn on

Replies

• Options
    The best tanks in my opinion are Sun Fac, Shoretrooper (which isn't obtainable yet), and the Royal Guard. There is a guy in my arena that uses Boba (L), Dengar, Greedo, Zam, and Cad Bane. So my advice is if you're gonna run a BH team, the whole team needs to be BH with the exception of maybe 1 character (should be Greedo). The key to a Boba led team is the amount of potency your BH characters have, so not using at least 4 would be wasting your time. Sun Fac is now farmable and is extremely reliable. Royal guard can come in and taunt when you need it, and Shoretrooper is just the Shoretrooper. If I were you, I'd go with Boba (L), Zam, Dengar, Cad Bane/IG88, Sunfac/RG.

Hope this helped.
  • Options
    aus10 wrote: »
    The best tanks in my opinion are Sun Fac, Shoretrooper (which isn't obtainable yet), and the Royal Guard. There is a guy in my arena that uses Boba (L), Dengar, Greedo, Zam, and Cad Bane. So my advice is if you're gonna run a BH team, the whole team needs to be BH with the exception of maybe 1 character (should be Greedo). The key to a Boba led team is the amount of potency your BH characters have, so not using at least 4 would be wasting your time. Sun Fac is now farmable and is extremely reliable. Royal guard can come in and taunt when you need it, and Shoretrooper is just the Shoretrooper. If I were you, I'd go with Boba (L), Zam, Dengar, Cad Bane/IG88, Sunfac/RG.

Hope this helped.

Thank you for your detailed post! But there is some parts where I don't agree with you, for instance Greedo is really important with his thermal detonators because that grants scoundrels speed with Bobas lead. Also Cad Bane is really not viable especially not on my shard, but sure maybe Dengar too replace B2? But would't it really hurt the team to not have a dispeller?
  • Options
    That's fair on the Greedo I'll give you that. And it could, but only if you're not getting out enough damage. The guy I face just uses his Boba as the dispeller because that's all he needs to do, on top of that, his execute move is usually a one hit kill. I'm not entirely sure where you're at, but if you're just building up I'd say it's worth it. Most of the BH characters can lay heavy damage, and Boba ignores taunts altogether, so if someone were to taunt it wouldn't be difficult to end it quick. It's really just a trial and error thing, BH's are a tricky bunch. But definitely keep farming B2, and farm a solid tank or a 5th BH to see what you like more.
  • Options
    That's fair on the Greedo I'll give you that. And it could, but only if you're not getting out enough damage. The guy I face just uses his Boba as the dispeller because that's all he needs to do, on top of that, his execute move is usually a one hit kill. I'm not entirely sure where you're at, but if you're just building up I'd say it's worth it. Most of the BH characters can lay heavy damage, and Boba ignores taunts altogether, so if someone were to taunt it wouldn't be difficult to end it quick. It's really just a trial and error thing, BH's are a tricky bunch. But definitely keep farming B2, and farm a solid tank or a 5th BH to see what you like more.

Have Boba G11, Greedo G9, Dengar G9, B2 G10, Cad bane G4, Zam G8 All of which are 7*.
    My tanks is: STH G11, RG G10, Scarif G7, Poe G7 and SF not even unlocked.
  • Options
    Out of that group right now, I'd use Boba, Greedo, Dengar, B2, and probably RG. I wouldn't wanna use Zam until she's at least gear 9 personally. I feel like STH's taunt will immediately get knocked off by a dispeller, so that's the only reason I'd use RG over him.
  • Options
    Out of that group right now, I'd use Boba, Greedo, Dengar, B2, and probably RG. I wouldn't wanna use Zam until she's at least gear 9 personally. I feel like STH's taunt will immediately get knocked off by a dispeller, so that's the only reason I'd use RG over him.

Yeah not using her before G10 even! and yeah also think STH is probably one of the worst tanks for this one.